"Just saying..." Derek scoffed.

Stiles was about to say something but stopped when he heard his phone ring. It was Scott, which he finally got to us. I am so tired of all of this as I tried to think of a way to get myself out of my mother's wrath.

"What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked, "And by the way, he's starting to smell... Like death..."

"That's what I have been noticing since we found him at the parking lot," sighed, earning a smile from Stiles and a glare from Derek.

Stiles returned to the call as he asked, "What about your boss?"

After a few more words, Stiles was about to hang up as he stated, "You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you."

Derek took the phone away from Stiles as he began to talk to Scott, "Did you find it?"

I can hear Scott's frantic response back to Derek, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Then think about this," Derek spoke up, "The Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill him or you get killed. So if you want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet."

With that Derek hung up the call and tossed Stiles his phone back. I glance over to Stiles as he started the car. I buckled up once more and tried to enjoy as much of the silence as I could. It didn't last long with Derek's groans of pain that he voiced several times along the way.

---

"Miss Barnett?" Stiles answered his phone, causing me to look over to him as I helped Derek out of his car, "Juliette? No, I was going to give her a ride but said something about having to go help her friend... Sure, I'll keep an eye out for her. I'll bring her home once I do.... No problem, Miss B."

"What did she want?" I asked.

Stiles opened up the loading dock doors as he answered, "She's worried something happened to you since you haven't answered any of her messages or calls."

I nodded as I helped Derek to sit on a stack of dog food. I decided to leave my phone and bag in the jeep as it would be one less distraction while we try to figure out what to tell my mother.

"Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Isn't that another term for wolfsbane?" I asked looking over to Derek.

"Yeah, but when it comes to Hunters, It's a rare form of wolfsbane," Derek answered, clearly getting out of breath now, "He has to bring me the bullet."

"Why?" I asked this time.

He sighed, "Because I'm gonna die without it."

Stiles quickly sent the text back to Scott, relaying the message. With the help of Stiles, we got Derek to the operating room. Derek began to take off his shirt, which revealed his perfect body which I just rolled my eyes at. Stiles noticed my reaction which earned a small smirk from him.

Once the shirt was off, we noticed how bad the wound was turning. His entire arm was covered with black veins as from the wound. To say that it looked okay was a lie. No, it was so bad, I couldn't look at it without the urge to vomit.

"You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of," Stiles jokes, trying to make light of the situation.

I giggled at the joke.

Derek glared over to us as he hissed, "When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."