"Does he..um...know?" Toshinori nodded in response, "Little Izuku knows I'm All Might. He's known since he was four, he actually passed out when I revealed myself, sir." Meanwhile, Izuku was looking around trying to find the source of the second voice. He finally saw Nezu as Toshinori set him down. The little boy squealed and hugged the short principal, "F-Fwuffy!"

    Toshinori watched in disbelief and a bit of horror as his son hugged his former-principal, "I-Izuku, you sh-" Nezu cuts him off, "It's quite alright. I'm used to being hugged by little children." Toshinori sighed in relief and Nezu smiled at the little boy when their hug broke. "Your son doesn't look any different than the day he was born." Toshinori nodded and replied, "Yep." Izuku looked back and forth between the two adults as they conversed. "W-Waits, he was der when I was born?" Nezu nodded his hands now behind his back. "Yes, I was, Izuku. Your Mother actually let me hold you." The short animal gave a slight smirk, "Don't think I can pick you up now though..."

   "I'm sure you cans! Lemme jump into your arms, pwease." Toshinori was about to butt-in before Izuku did what he was about to do, but the Symbol of Peace was too slow and Izuku jumped toward Nezu. Not wanting to let the child fall, the principal instinctively caught the child who was a little bigger than him. He strained to keep himself standing as he struggled to keep holding up the child that was of his own body weight. Speaking in a strained voice, "Y-Yagi...he-help..." 

   Toshinori swiftly took the little boy off of Nezu, much to the child's dismay and Nezu let out a deep breath, stretching. "Yikes...that was too much." Toshinori seems a bit panicked and quickly apologizes, "I-I'm so sorry, sir! I didn't expect that Izuku would do that...he's usually well behaved.." Toshinori states the last part in a firm tone while giving his green-headed son a glare. To which the young boy just smiled and giggled, Toshinori letting out a sigh. "Don't misbehave anymore, Izuku. Today is supposed to be fun for you, I'd rather not put you right into a time out when we get home."

    Izuku frowns a bit, fiddling with his fingers. "S-Sowwy, Papa...I was just cuwious." Nezu waves it off, "It's alright...I'm okay. He was just curious, and I'm not that old yet. My back can withstand it." Toshinori rolls his eyes, "Your legs can't." Both adults chuckled and Nezu left after saying, "Have fun, Izuku. U.A. is quite a spectacle." "Well then...let's go meet some pros, Izuku!" 

   The little boy cheered and Toshinori carried him throughout the building, finding the teacher's lounge. In the room stood Midnight, Aizawa, and Recovery Girl. Chatting. Toshinori whispered to Izuku, "Remember can't tell anyone I'm All Might." Izuku nods and Toshinori buffs up into All Might, making his presence known in the room. "Ahaha! I am here...with a child!" The three pros turn around as All Might puts the child on his own two feet. Aizawa sighing, "Ladies and Gentlemen...Dadmight." 

    Recovery Girl sighs, "All Might. Where did you get this six-year-old that obviously doesn't look like you?" "H-He's my kid. Wow. Izuku, son. Do the face." The little green-head smiled, "Da Papa face?" "Yep, the Papa face." Izuku looked to the three adults and did his impression of All Might's face, very much disturbing and creeping the three out. Midnight stammers out, "O-Okay! He's yours! He's yours!" Izuku stopped doing the face and his lip quivered at having creeped the three pro heroes out, turning to All Might. "D-Did I do someting w-wong?" The little boy sniffled and Midnight immediately hugged the child, letting out her apologies while squeezing him. Showing her love for children.

   "Nononono! You're adorable! It's okay!" She sobbed with him, turning her head to Aizawa. "Sh-Shota! Can we keep it?!" He took a sip of his coffee and said bluntly, "No. I don't want a brat, it's All Might's problem." All Might just watched on before Izuku dried his tears and thanked Midnight. "Um...so..Izuku. I can assume you know all of these Pro Heroes before you." Izuku nodded and booped Midnight's nose. "Chu is Nemuri Kayama, Midnight!" He ran up to Recovery Girl. "Chiyo Shuzenji, Wecovery Girl!" He walked up to the man dressed in all black and a gray scarf. Aizawa.