10.

Alijah's POV

"Girl the shit was ghetto as thee fuck." I said into the phone.

"I would have been embarrassed." Shay spoke honestly on the other end of the phone.

"Trust me I was livid." I responded still replaying yesterday's events in my head.

"Girl your life is literally a movie. You got the crazy ass baby daddy, a nigga who not only cheated on you but was beating on you as well, along with the new nigga who is tryna show you how you're really suppose to be treated."

"Man tell me about it." I said hearing the front door open and close. "Aye Shay let me call you back."

"Why?"

"I think my mama and Junior are back. I just heard someone come in."

"Oh okay well hit me later then shawty."

"Guhh." I laughed causing her to laugh. "I will talk to you later bestie."

After hanging up the phone from with Shay I got out of my bed and made my way towards the living room. No one was in there so I peeked into the kitchen and seen my cousin Nay all in the refrigerator.

I tried to back out of the kitchen as quickly as I came in without being seen or heard.

"Where you sneaking off to lil sneaky hoe?" She asked.

I stopped in my track. I thought I was hearing things. "Sneaky hoe?" I asked. "Who a sneaky hoe?"

"You. You sneaky hoe." She said. "Out here tricking off with Zee. Then had the nerves to have Junior with you."

I looked at this bitch like she had two heads. "You trippin real hard. I'm not you."

I guess me saying that struck a nerve in Nay's head because the next thing I know we were in the kitchen having a full fledge argument. "Like girl who the fuck are you to judge me and what the fuck I do with my pussy?" Nay asked me.

"Why in the hell are y'all in here arguing?!" My mama semi yelled. "And what the fuck does your pussy have to do with anything?"

"Nothing auntie."

"Nothing ma."

"Oh so it's nothing. My mama asking, well stating. "So nothing got y'all asses in my house arguing huh? Get your asses in this living room now."

I swiftly walked in the living room and sat on the couch. "Nay quit slow poking your ass around and get in here right now." My mama semi yelled.

I could hear Nay's feet scooting across the floor, since my back was facing the kitchen entrance, before plopping down on the opposite side of the couch.

"Ma where is Junior?"

"He is with Shirley." She replied. I mouthed "Oh"

"Now. Why in the hell are you two arguing?" She asked again. "And I don't want no bullshitting ass lie either."

"Well.." I started off.