Chapter 19- Let Your Tears Flow

So like I've started everyone's POV in story now, I hope it will be now more easy to study and understand it... Enjoy:))

Ariz and Ayat’s father were in study from last 1 hour, I don’t know what are they doing there, why u came here Ariz? I was trying to move on, it can’t be Ariz, I love my family, for the sake of their love I have to, plz go back, I can’t be with u now just I can’t be with u, Ayat was lost in her thoughts when Isha came and drag her out from her thoughts,

Ayat! Baba is calling u, isha informed her.

I don’t wanna meet him api, baba ko bta do, have u gone mad ayat, he is here for u, itni choti si baat ka issue mt bnao ayat, plz don’t ruin ur life,

It’s not choti si baat api, he is my father, baba ko, ayat couldn’t complete her line, she saw her father standing at door.

Beta ayat he wants to talk to u, go talk to him, ayat lowered her gaze, she was unable to face her father as well as Ariz, baba! She tried to speak when her father said, beta, I want u to talk to him, go make things clear, what u feel right, I’d always tried my best to be ur friend, I understand it beta, he is here, he is our guest, so I want u to behave and respect him, keep ur anger at a side and listen to him.

Looks like U have convince him too, but I’m not gonna be agree Ariz, I can’t be, u have to go back, that’s it, that’s my decision she thought while getting in study,

Ariz’s POV 

What father said to Ayat’s father was not bearable, I know after knowing everything, she will not talk to me anymore, I tried hard to contact her but she was angry, angry on me so much angry, I know her, and her love for her father,

I can’t face them but I have to do, how could I let her go when I have no one except her, yes I am alone in this world, mom dad, they are in my life too but not with me never ever, and now they want me to marry someone they want, I’ll not let this happen, I know why dad had done this, why he insulted Ayat’s father, this is the only way he founded to let her go far from me, but dad I’ll not let u do this, I’m going back, back to Pakistan, I’ll not let u snatch my Love so easily, I’m going to get her, I’m going to her, I’ll tell her everything, all about my life, about me, will not hide even a single thing, she will understand when she’ll know that she is the only one in my life, I can’t let u go Ayat, U have to come back to me, u are mine, mine…

Let’s go, Hussain shooked me when I was lost in my thoughts, yeah han let’s go, I got up from my seat and we came out of plan. I have Mishi, jia and Hussain with me, as I never came to Pakistan before, I needed them, I never felt so week in my life, this Love, it is just too much painful, I have loved ones, these three persons but I want one, who is my life Ayat u, only u

We came out from the airport, so this is Pakistan, a place where there is my life lives, I can feel ur presence Ayat, I can feel u here, Please Allah pak ji help me help me I need u, plz help me I prayed in my heart while getting in cab, these were the lines ayat always use when she get into any trouble plz Allah pak ji, a smile came on my face with her name, I want to hear this from u Ayat my whole life, Please don’t go please…

Misbah’s POV

When ayat told me about everything that happened I couldn’t believe all this, how could be someone like this, we don’t know anything about Ariz’s family, so can’t say anything but ariz, he is such a nice person and no one can ever love ayat more than him, we have to help them, ayat is so silly, she told me that she will not come back now, she wanted to transfer in any pakii university but how could she do this to us, to me, to ariz, she is being selfish, I know she loves her family more, but we are also like her family she has to think about us too, I talked to Hussain and jia, I knew it ariz will go to Pakistan to get her, but we have to go with him, at this moment we have to be with him, so it’s a payback time, yes, and as I knew, they were agree with me.