Chapter 4- Start of Uni Life

At morning Ayat was up before the Alarm Time, it was her first day in university. she and Isha got ready for going and Ibaad was the one to pick them up because they were new so it was Ibaad's duty to take care of them.

Isha got a call from Ibaad, he was out of the apartment waiting for them. Isha & Ayat came out of apartment to go to the uni.

after sometime three of them were at uni, Ibaad showed them whole uni and Isha and Ayat searched their classes and went into uni.

Ayat was too excited and bit nervous too for her first class, there were many other students too in class. Ayat took Allah's name and step in the class. She saw some girls wearing Hijab in class which was the sign that these girls are muslim so she went to these girls and introduce herself.

Ayat: Hey

Two girls: Oh hey,

Ayat: I'm Ayat and it's my first day em from pakistan and I'm too nervous. what about u? (much talktive right na).

Two girls: nice meeting u Ayat. I'm Misbah said one girl and she is javaria my sister and we live here in Jeckson Hights NewYork. and don't be nervouse we are here with u.

Ayat: oh great, aamm well that so sweet of u. so friends?

Misbah & Javeria: Friends :))

Ayat was now relaxed that she got two friends who were also muslim and from NY.

They were talking that their teacher came in the class, everyone took place on their seats and then teacher introduced himself. and then took interview of the students. Teacher was so nice that in first class he ask everyone to talk to each other so that they will have a better understanding with eachother, well this trick helped a lot bcz of it they all become aware of each other and got franked with one and other.

After class Misbah said

OMG did u guys noticed how handsome was he. uufff I'm just drolled on him.

Ayat: eemmm About whom are u talking misbah?

Javeria: She is talking about teacher lol.

Ayat: Oh no seriously, I didn't even noticed him eemm well he was ok.

Javera: don't u worry thats what she say about every guy.

Misbah: oh no come on I'm not like this.

Javeria: yes u are, have u seen that fat  boy in our class after some time she will say that he is also hot, handsome etc whatever.

Misbah: so what emm wait oh yeah he is cute and he is not fat he is just fluffy lol

Ayat: oh hahaha no don't say like this hahaha

Javeria: chlo let it be girls lets go to cafe I'm hungry

Misbah: oh yeah I'm too let's go

Ayat: ok let's go

while going cafe ayat texted her sister and ask her to come to cafe. her sister's class was also over and she joined Ayat Misbah and Javeria.Ayat introduce her with her new friends and have lots of fun with them.

My One Sided Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें