04 - The Arrivals

It's been three days since Ava has arrived at Auradon. Since then, she has gotten a tour and began attending her classes. Ben has been trying to get close to the girl, but Ava is stubborn. She doesn't want to let people in, due to the fear of them dieing. She wants to let Ben in - she wants a friend. And even though she's been reassured that Tony made sure that there will be no immediate danger like in New York, Ava is still hesitant. Everyone admires the girl. They admire how she looks beautiful without even trying, or, at least they think they don't try. Ava can't sleep at night, and therefore has horrible bags under her eyes. So, every morning, she covers them with makeup.

She's also kept her promises of calling May, Ned, Peter, and MJ every day. She misses them terribly, especially her brother. When she woke up from her two hour sleep (which can be considered a nap), Ava realized that the villain kids were arriving that day. And that she was also running late.

Ava quickly showered, changed, and put on an earpiece. The earpiece was connected to both O.R.I.O.N. and C.L.A.I.R.E. (the a.i. in her suit). She put on her black shades and ran outside her house. She fished for the keys to the motorcycle that Tony gave her and began to make her way toward the school where everyone was already at.

 She fished for the keys to the motorcycle that Tony gave her and began to make her way toward the school where everyone was already at

Ben smiled at the group in front of him, but his eyes were dancing around the crowd. He couldn't find Ava, and he was getting nervous.

"Ben and Audrey - " started Fairy Godmother, but was cut off by the sound of a motorcycle engine. Many grew excited and Ben let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to do the tour without Ava. The villain kids looked around, and the leader of the four noticed how annoyed Audrey quickly got. Soon enough, a girl was pulling up and she parked next to the prince.

Ben sent her a small smile and the four new kids looked at the girl in curiosity.

Ava took off her helmet, fixed her hair, then got off of her motorcycle. She clipped her keys to the loop on her jeans and gave Ben a small smile before turning to Fairy Godmother. "Sorry for being late. I kinda of slept in," Ava said sheepishly. Fairy Godmother simply smiled and waved her off.

Ava then turned and finally noticed the villain kids. They all had different hair, she noticed. The boy closest to her had long, dark brown hair and a lot of leather. The second boy had white hair, but it was black at the roots, and freckles littered his face. Along with some chocolate. The first girl had almost shoulder length purple hair, and the girl next to her had long blue hair.

"Interesting," muttered Ava.

"Now, as I was saying," said Fairy Godmother. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all, and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother then broke Ben and Audrey's hands apart. "The doors of wisdom are never shut! But library hours are from 8 to 11, and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

With that, Fairy Godmother walked away, taking most of the student body with her. Ben turned to Ava and he smiled down at her. "Will you be joining us for the tour?"