VII.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇

𝟷 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛- 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝚝𝚑 - 𝟷𝟶 𝚊𝚖

-

Good morning baby! Happy birthday 💜

💍💜: thanks babe

That's it ? Thanks babe ? How about 'omg I love you so much can wait to see you'

💍💜: lmao nah I'm at the gym rn with the guys

Well when you get done come get me, I have a surprise 😉

💍💜: alright be ready, I'm not waiting on yo slow ass

Bye cuz ion even be takin that long

💍💜: Yo big ass head be slowin you down

So you wanna fight ?

💍💜: Wait till I see you 😏

👀👀👀👀👀

-

I threw on some white Air Force's and sprayed perfume on myself

"momma!" I yelled from my bedroom doorway. "yes child?"

"Martín is coming to pick me up, I'm taking him out to breakfast then to a basketball game I bought the tickets last week." I said putting the tickets in my purse.

"I'm guessing you need money for breakfast?" she asked. I nodded my head as she pulled a $100 dollar bill out her pocket.

"have fun, when he gone be here?" she asked. "maybe like 30 minutes, I'm guessing he left the gym and he going home to shower or something." I said.

"alright well, sounds like y'all gonna be out all day. what do y'all plan to do after?"

"nothing ma, probably just going back to his place. Chill with him and his roommates."

"I've heard that one before. do you need condoms?"

"no! mom what the hell?"

"do you, yes or no?"

"momma I'm a virgin you would be the first to know if I were planning on it."

"you'll be 16 soon, your hormones are off the chain. I can tell because there's a hickey on your neck and I told your dad I burned you. but I feel like you love this boy and you wanna have sex with him, so here."