Chapter 2

A/N: I will tell you when you can play the song.

I felt my eye's begin to glow their frost color as ice and snow began to form around me, icicles forming around the cell. Curling in on myself I grabbed a hold of my mother's snowflake pendant and started to hum to myself in an attempt to calm down. (A/N: play song)

"What the Nether?!" Quinten shouted.

"Her magic..." without finishing his statement, Seto came into the cell taking off his cloak as he did and knelt in front of me. Whimpering, I closed my now brightly glowing eyes as he reached out, expecting him to hit me. Instead of the pain I was expecting to feel, I felt him wrap his cloak around my shoulders, clasping it before helping me up and guiding me out of the cell.

Walking through the hallways of the base, I could feel the stares of the recruits on me as Seto lead me who knows where. Feeling self conscious I pull the hood over my pure snow white hair and grip my mother's pendant as my eyes focus on the ice that's still forming around my feet whenever I take a step.

After a bit of walking we reached what I assumed to be the kitchen. Leading me in, Seto sat me down at the small table in the center of the room, and began to cook. Looking up I saw the rest of Team Crafted walk in and place themselves around the room in a way that it would be easier to take me down if I tried anything. Not like I would be able to do much of anything in the first place, I thought, I'm to weak right now... I can barely even stand...

"What's your name kid?" Ian asked, finally breaking the silence in the room. I stayed silent, afraid to say anything.

"Alright, not getting that... how about your parents?" Quinten asked, sizing me up. I continued to remain silent, gasping slightly and hugging myself when I saw frost form on the table around my fingers.

"Look kid," Ty groaned, gripping my arm tightly before I can stop him, "the sooner you answer our questions the sooner you can go back to your ce-" he stopped screaming in pain as his arm gets covered in ice. Terrified, I stand up from my chair, knocking it over, and went to run towards the door only to collapse weakly. The moment I hit the floor, ice spread around the room, covering the walls and freezing over the door making it impossible to escape.

Weakly pushing myself into a barely sitting position, I look around to see everyone but Seto and Ty pointing their weapons at me. Breathing heavily I weakly grip my pendant as a blizzard formed around me. Finally snapping, my arm gave out as I sob out muddled apologies and explanations. Gripping my pendant tighter I begin to sing under my breath making the ice and storm turn to pure magic energy only to be absorbed back into my body. When I finished I looked up to see both horrified and astonished looks on everyone's faces.

I stand up weakly only to collapse again, Jerome catching me. The last thing I remember before falling into the comfort of sleep was my wings and circlet vanishing as I mumbled.

"I'm sorry..."