Prologue

(Frost icy demons. They can slash human bodies with their claws. They used to be Mundu's servants. Therefore on my story it could be different demons based on mythology or supernatural shows if you're into that and ofcourse I'll use some from the games too.) 

                                            Mari's Pov   

Another terrible night full of nightmares. Still remember the night my mom died because of a demon and well my dad disappeared just like that. Mostly i grew up alone not other sibling or whatsoever. I had a small apartment near into the Red Grave City i heard stories about Sparda and his human wife Eva and their two sons. Dante and Vergil. They were twins although quite the opposite. Vergil always was seeking power like his dad and he ended up being evil and corrupted and Dante well...he continued to slay demons the ones responsible for his mother's death and his brother's corruption. Ηe was different than Vergil. He was more care-free,he had a soft side.Very well hidden.I always wondered why. Morrison his friend which was also my adopted dad used to talk to me.Telling me stories about the legendary Devil Hunter and somehow i felt i already knew him.Truth to be told i never met him. His shop literally was next to my place and i never set a foot there. Maybe i would meet him. Maybe he could help me. Maybe....we could help each other.   

END OF THE POV 

That was the prologue and yeah it's me in the story but an original character using my name it's fiction after all. Just a heads up to introduce the character. I'll add the first chapter soon where also Dante has a point of view and it's during the time when Morrison offers him a job or a gig. How will he react when Morisson asks him to help that someone which is our reader? Will he accept? Stay tuned for the first chapter of my story.