Chapter 1

I sat singing and playing guitar as people passed on the busy street, praying they would toss me some spare change or food scraps. Soon it was too late for me to continue so I packed up my father's guitar, or at least my mom had told me it was his, and looked to see I had only gotten a few coins. Sighing I felt my stomach ache painfully and knew that I had to eat. It has been a month since I had eaten last and knew that if I didn't I wouldn't make it to morning.

"Looks like I'm stealing…" I mumble. As I walk I pickpocket a few coins at random. After doing this for a bit, I ran into a group of people I knew all too well from all the times they made announcements to the village.

Team Crafted. 

The moment I realized I had run into the army Generals I knew they would arrest me the moment they recognized me from the wanted posters. Turning I attempted to run only to be stopped by a purple aura surrounding me. Struggling I tried to get free until I saw Seto Sorcerer come out of the shadows next to me.

"Looks like we caught not only the source of the powerful aura we were sensing but a thief as well," someone said as they walked in front of me. Whimpering I saw it was Commander Sky, his eyes faintly glowing gold behind his sunglasses.

"Sky calm down. There's no need to lose control," another person said as they walked up next to him. Seeing that it was General Ty, more commonly known as Deadlox, I began to struggle more.

"Calm down kid. We're not going to hurt you. We're just going to take you into custody and talk to your parents about punishment for your actions, " a soft voice I recognized as Jason, or TrueMU, stated. Hearing this and the Generals surrounding me, my fear began to rise and I saw frost begin to form around my feet and feel my eyes glow faintly.

Closing my frost colored eyes I attempted to regain what little control over my powers I could while Team Crafted figured out what to do with me.

"Obviously we're going to take her into custody," a voice I recognized as Jerome stated.

"We'll have to put her in the enchanted cell so she can't use her magic to escape as well," Seto said from where he stood, keeping me frozen with his magic.

"Seto, could you teleport us all back to base so we can question her?" Mitch, or Bajan, asked from behind me.

"Sure," Seto said and without another word teleported us to what I could only assume to be the dungeons. Whimpering I open my eyes to see that I was indeed in a cell.

"Alright kid," I look over to see it was Ian, or Ssundee, who spoke, "we have some questions that your going to give us the answers too." Looking down my fear rose once again as I saw I was chained up, and that's all it took for me to lose the little control I had over my abilities causing everyone to go flying back.