Chapter 4

Warning: Mpreg!

    Lars POV
I woke up at the sound of the alarm. I turned it off and sat up. I groaned "what happened last night?" I looked over and there was Steven "Shit! I think we had sex!" I said to myself.

I sighed and tapped on his shoulder "wake up sleepy head~" I heard him groan "Wh-What?" He sat up and I smiled at him "it's the morning, Silly" I laughed and he laughed with me.

I yawned and stretched. "Time to eat breakfast" I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I could feel Steven following me with his cute little face. I turned my head around "aww you're so cute!" I said, patting his head.

I could see him blushing and I giggled. "What do you want for breakfast? What do you usually eat?" He shrugged "I don't know...for today I'll have bacon and eggs"
"Okay."
After I finished cooking. I placed the food on the table

Steven had his knife and fork ready to eat. I sat down next to him. After we are done eating. Me and Steven washed the dishes. After that, we went outside.

    Steven's POV
What a beautiful day! I saw the gems doing some stuff "hi guys!" I waved at them and they waved back "yo, what up Steven!" I hear Amethyst say. I ran down the steps and went to see what the gems were doing

"So uh..." I was trying to finish the sentence until Pearl cut me off "oh we're just practicing some tricks if we come across another villain."
"Oh okay..."
Garnet looked at me and asked "what were you and your boyfriend do last night?"

I blushed "uh....nothing...." Amethyst laughed "it doesn't sound like it's nothing!"
"I don't wanna talk about it..."
"Eh, whatever"
I walked back where Lars is and I hugged him "Gimme some cuddles!"

He giggled "hehe alright." He picked me up in a bridal style and went inside the temple. He placed me on the couch and sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulders. I started to feel nauseous "babe...I don't feel so good..."
"What's wrong?"

"I don't know....I need to go to the bathroom" I sat up and ran to the bathroom.

   Lars POV
Something is wrong with Steven. So, I sat up and went to the bathroom door. I knocked a couple times "hey you okay?" I asked, worried. I could hear him gagging. "Oh shit!" So i broke the door with all my might and saw Steven's face green

"STEVEN YOU OKAY!?" He looked up at me "yeah yeah I'm-" I looked away because he was throwing up then looked back at him. "Steven..." I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's gonna be alright....maybe you're just not feeling well..."

I gave him a paper towel to wash his mouth. "Thanks...something is wrong with my stomach...."
"Maybe you ate something?"
"Maybe...."
My face lit up "maybe you're pregnant!"

He looked at me with shock "what!? But men can't get pregnant!" I laughed "I know...just take a pregnancy test and see." I help him get up "where is the pregnancy test?"
"We need to go to the store to get one"

After we went to the store. Steven ran to the bathroom.

   Steven's POV
I took the pregnancy test and it said "positive" I gasped and I ran out "Lars Lars!!"
"What is it, Steven?"
I sighed and showed him the thing. He gasped

"Positive!?" I nodded "....you probably hate me..." I looked down at the ground. "No...I don't hate you....I'M REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.... I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" He picked me up and swing me around. I laughed "okay okay, you can stop now"

We both smiled "let's not tell the gems" I said "yep"

    Yay Steven is pregnant lol. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter.

So if Steven gave birth...Will he have a baby girl or boy? What will be his/her name? Leave your answers in the comments! :)