Chapter 3

Warning: smut and sexual themes. I warn you *insert Lenny face here*

    Steven's POV
"What I was about to say is...I wanna have sex with you..." I blushed darker and darker. I covered my face. I could feel Lars hands and on my hands. He uncovered my face and smirked at me "Why a-are looking a-at me like that...?"

He pinned me to the ground and I went "EEP!?" I looked at him with lust in my eyes "Steven....I would love to do it with you~~" he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back immediately.

     No ones POV
Lars and Steven started to make out. Lars puts his hand under his shirt and starts to grip his nipples. Steven moaned into the kiss. They both broke the kiss "Make my dick wet~" Lars said in his flirty tone.

Steven blushed "U-um...o-okay..." Lars got up and unzipped his pants. His cock flinged out. "oh...my...god....it's huge!"
"I know right? Now suck it~~" Steven went on his knees and licked the tip.

Then he took it all the way to his mouth and starts to go up and down. Lars groaned and the small boy looked up at him still with lust in his eyes. "Good boy~~" Steven smiled and started to gag "Woah woah, slow down..." Lars said grabbing his fluffy hair

He pushed him all the way down. "Shit! I think I'm gonna-" Steven let go, waiting for him to cum on his face. Lars came all over the small boy. "Wow...Do it again!" Steven said laughing and Lars laughed with him "hehe...now let's go back inside and do it...I kinda forgot that we're outside" he rubbed his neck.

So, they went inside. The taller boy pinned the smaller boy onto the couch. Steven took of his own clothes and so did Lars. Now they're both naked. "Ready..?" Steven nodded "now tell me if this hurts, okay?" He nodded again. Lars lined up his cock and pushed it in into Steven.

Steven squeaked "relax~" He began to thrust slowly "Oh fuck..~" Steven moaned softly. Lars began to thrust faster "AH~!! FUCK YEESSSS~~~!!" He moaned out. Lars groaned "shit, you're so tight!" He thrust harder and faster

Steven moaned so loudly that the gems could hear him. Anyway, Lars thrusted as fast as he can "DADDY~!" The smaller boy moaned "Make me yours~!!" Lars smirked. After a few minutes they finally reached to climax. "Fuck I'm gonna-" He came deep inside him. Steven panted "wow...that...was...amazing!"

Lars panted "yep...it was..~" he got off of Steven "we better clean this off..." and they did. They put back their clothes on "can we do it again sometime!" Steven said. Lars giggled and pats his head "yes we will." He gave him a kiss on the forehead.

    BONUS
Pearl: What just happened...

Amethyst: I don't know what the heck they were doing up there but it sounds like they were having a party!

Garnet: .... *pulls out a box and puts it on her head* I'm scarred for life