Chapter 2

Lars POV
I went home and sat on the couch, I can't stop thinking about what happened "gosh...." I groaned. The phone started to ring.

I picked it up and answered "Hello?"
"Hey it's me, Sadie"
"Oh hey..."
"So Steven told me about what happened... is it true that you guys...you know...kissed?"

My eyes widen "Uh....Yeah..." I heard her gasped "I SHIP IT!!!"
"Okay, okay, you don't have to scream at my ear!" I said with a laugh "hehe, sorry. Anyway, ready for work tomorrow?"

"Nah, I'm off tomorrow."
"I know why you're off... You wanna kiss Steven again or even-" I made her paused by saying "Shut up! I'm not ready for that!" Sadie giggled "you always read some pornography magazines..." I growled and hanged up.

I sighed "I guess I gotta go to bed" I went up stairs to my bedroom and fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off. I got up and got dressed "Bye Mom and bye dad!"
"Aren't gonna eat your breakfast, hunny?" My mom said "nah, not that hungry" I put on my shoes and went outside .

I went to the temple where Steven lives and knocked "Coming!" I hear him say. He opened the door "oh hey Lars!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed "hehe...~"
"So, What brings you here?"

He asked "oh, I just wanna see my little boyfriend~" Why did I say that... I saw Steven blushing "B-boyfriend... I mean we're kinda are..." I blushed deep red and punched Steven at the arm, slightly "shut up you cutie!"

"Hehe, come on in, the gems won't mind." I walked in and sat where the couch is and he sat next to me.

Steven's POV
I sat next to him and smiled. Gosh he's so hot... I started to blush "h-hey...do you w-wanna do something.." He looked at me and said "yeah sure. What do you wanna do?" I started to blush harder

"Wanna do...uh you know..." I covered my face "Ugh! I can't say it!"
"Come on, Steven. Tell me." My face was red as a tomato. I still got my face covered up then I uncovered it. I took a deep inhale then I let it out.

"What I was gonna say is...uh..." My face was darker than ever "w-w-wanna have...u-uh...." Lars looked at me confused "Tell me what you wanna do" I quickly sat up and ran outside "okay, Steven just tell him what you wanna do...he won't be disgusted...right?"

Lars had his hand on my shoulder "Steven... You okay?"
"You know when a Male and Female make love...well I wanna do it...I wanna see how it feels..."

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I was just busy and doing stuff. Yes, in the next chapter is gonna be smut so if you want smut, just comment *insert Lenny face here*
Also sorry for the chapter being short 😅