Epilogue

Kara and Lena had taken a little longer to get back to the Colony than to leave it. Indeed, they were both injured, Kara were cut in all over her body and Lena had several broken ribs. Without nectar, she had only ambrosia for treatment which was much less effective, this set was more to reduce the pain rather than cure. So every night around their fire, Lena thought of Kara's wounds and burned some of them to make them heal faster. When Zeus' daughter had been on the first night, she had recollected one of Lena's rib, which was beginning to recovering badly, the scream that her girlfriend uttered that night was unbearable in Kara's ears. Since then, she checks every hour that the ribs are positioned correctly, which didn't bother Lena so much to have so much attention. Their return was difficult, but they were together and alive, that was all that mattered for Kara. At the end of the fifth or sixth day's march, the two half-goddesses arrived at the Colony, acclaimed by all the half-breeds present. Chiron congratulated them and sent them directly to the infirmary for treatment. Alex joined them there to congratulate and whispered in Kara's ear that she was very proud of her. Retiring from the infirmary, Alex looked one last time at the half-goddesses.

"You better be on your feet for tonight!" she said, leaving.

"Tonight? What's up tonight?" Kara asked at her beauty.

"The end quest banquet, you will receive a pearl with the engraved moment on it." Lena answered.

"All the pearls you wear in a necklace are the quests you made?"

"Indeed, and tonight I'll add another one."

"You have lots of exciting stories to tell me then!"

"With pleasure !" she smiled.

Kara smiled as well and could not help but kiss Lena who made her completely crack with her smile. In the evening, all the half-breeds had celebrated this successful quest, and Kara and Lena received their pearls, which the girl of Hades passed in a leather lace and tied around Kara's wrist, and she approached her and whispered to her in the ear.

"Join me at midnight in my bungalow."

Kara disturbed from this ad, looked at her girlfriend intrigued who left with her usual mischievous smile. Midnight arrived quickly and Zeus's daughter sneaked into Bungalow Three where she found Lena waiting for her on the patio. Kara went behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist and rested her head on her shoulders as Lena put her hands above Kara's.

"It was not an easy quest." confessed the daughter of Hades.

"But we did it, together."

"And now we have the world in our hand." she says.

"Where would you like to go?" Kara asked curiously.

"Never mind, as long as I'm with you."

The two half-breeds smiled at each other and kissed each other tenderly. Kara could do what she wanted now, go wherever she wanted, with whom she wanted. She finally felt free after all these years, she knew that according to a Greek legend the gods had created the human with two heads, four arms and four legs but that they had then cut them in two and that is why we are looking for our soulmate all our life. Kara had found her, she had found her home and this home was with Lena Luthor, from the moment their eyes met until their last breath, then they would meet again at the Champs Elysees, together for the eternity.