23) Reunited

Two months later

Billie's P.O.V
Its been two months since Aliyah's big collab with victora's secrect and it's been a week since it's been released .but today is the day we go back home to Los Angeles because we have a show there.i haven't seen Aliyah in 4 months.im kinda nervous,everyone is really excited especially Delilah. But the only thing that I'm not looking forward to is having to leave Aliyah for another 2 months.

Right now I'm on the tour bus with Claudia,finneas and Delilah.we're just hanging around  because we haven't reached Los Angeles yet.basically our plan is to go to finneas and Claudia's house and meet up with Aliyah and then head to the arena for sound check and the actual show.some of our friends are supposed to come later today as well.
We all start getting ready for the day and this is what we looked like.

BILLIE'S OUTFIT

 DELILAH'S OUTFIT

DELILAH'S OUTFIT

 It's now 8:00 and we stopped at some diner for breakfast and headed back on the road

ALIYAH P.O.V
I wake up to the sunshining bright.i roll over to see that my alarm clock says 8:00 in the morning.today is a special day for me.i get to see my family after 4 months.i lay there smiling at thought of seeing Billie's and Delilah's face again.but before that I made a meeting with my whole team because I'm finally making the announcement that I'm joining bil on tour for the next two months.the only one I told about this was Maggie.

After scrolling through Instagram for a while it was time to get ready for the day.i get out of bed take a shower and put on something casual and head over to my managers office where everyone is at.

When I finally get there the meeting begins

"Ok so I know you guys are wondering why I called you all here today"

My manager cuts me off and says

"Your going on tour with Billie."

"How did you guys already know?"

My assistant chimes in and said