Chapter 34: Baby

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wrestle me Grey," she says suddenly and I chuckle. This woman, I swear.

"I'm not going to wrestle you Lilah," I shake my head. She's wild. Absolutely wild.

"Why? You scared?" she teases, popping out her hip, and raising an eyebrow.

"You're going to hurt yourself," I warn her.

"Nope. And I think you need to be worried about me hurting you, old man," she eggs me on.

"Azalea-" she cuts me off.

"You need to remember that I'm CIA trained for this combat right here," she cracks her knuckles. I climb up on the bed with her and stand right in front of her.

"I won't go easy on you," I warn but that's bullshit. Like hell I'd be too rough with her. She weighs 110 pounds for fuck sake. I weigh twice as much and the top of her head just barely reaches anything past my shoulders.

"Okay good," she rolls her neck, "ready, set, go!"

She charges at me and jumps up on my front. I catch her and we look at each other.

"That was your plan?"

"Nope," she goes completely limp and falls to the bed like a sack of potatoes. She hooks her feet around the backs of my knees and tries all her might to shove me down.

I roll my eyes and give in, falling down for her.

"Ha sucker, whatcha gonna do now?" She sits on my back. I hook my arm around her and roll over, pinning her under me.

"Woah, I blinked and this happened?" She asks, slightly out of breath.

"Ooh, I should headbutt you," she drawls out and I narrow my eyes at her beautiful face.

My phone rings from the bedside table and I lean off her to answer it. She takes that to her advantage slipping out from under me.

"What?" I grumble.

"Sounding nice and jolly as ever," Jai replies and Azalea comes around behind me and wraps her body around me like a spider monkey.

"I got you love," she chuckles.

"We have a thing to attend to a couple of hours away about a-"

She gasps when I lean back and crush her between me and the bed.

She suddenly slaps me across my face. Then she kisses me nonstop in the spot she hit me.

What the hell?

"Oh yeah, crossing that off my bucket list right now," she giggles.

"Grey, are you listening?" Jai asks.

"Fuck no I'm not listening," I tell him the truth as I roll off her and throw my arm around her, lifting her up on my shoulder.

She squeals and catapults herself backwards onto the bed, landing on her back.

"Grey-" he starts.

"Shut up," I tell him.

She leans up and puts me in a chokehold. What the fuck?

"Are you having sex right now?!" He shouts through the phone.

"No, you fuck. Azalea has me in a damn chokehold," I grumble.

"Tap out Sugar," she whispers in my ear. It turns me on a little fucking bit. The whisper, not the choking.

I do the choking-stop.

Oh my god, I'm turning into her.

I don't think she knows that her arm isn't in the correct position and that it's just barely above my collarbone but I'm not saying anything.