The End

Y/N's Pov

It's been two weeks since Toxsa found out about my past.

We haven't told anyone about anything and I gave up trying to tell ANYTHING to Beni because she wouldn't listen.

Aside from that, Toxsa and I have been hanging out a lot lately.

Whether its to plan what we'd do if we ever encountered the same issue again or to play video games.

He's also walked me home every day with the thought process of wanting to make sure I didn't get attacked again.

But it didn't help the fact that they were still following me.

Whenever I was alone, I could feel their presence.

And I knew something was wrong but I couldn't catch them in the act.

I was talking to Toxsa again, this time we were at his house.

We were discussing different options we could do if we were in the same situation. 

"We could call one of the others and get them to call the cops to our location," Toxsa said.

"But there's still the idea that both of my parents would attack, resulting in both of us being stuck in that situation," I said.

"But it is a good idea," Toxsa said.

"It is a good idea if we get stuck in the same situation as last time," I said.

"What about trying to stay in an area where there are more people," Toxsa said.

"That is a good idea, in theory, but I don't exactly live in the most common area," I said.

"True. Ugh, why did your parents have to be like this." Toxsa said, groaning as he leaned back on his bed.

"If I could change my past, I wouldn't be a cyborg," I said.

"True. Oh, since you're a cyborg, can you shoot lasers from your eyes?" Toxsa asked, looking at me.

"No? At least I don't think so. I might have robot parts replaced, but I can still feel pain from them. So I don't think lasers coming from my eye would be very safe." I said.

Toxsa nodded then got close to my face.

He moved the hair away from my face and looked at my right side. He put his hand to it as he observed it.

"I still can't believe somebody would be this cruel to do this. And to their own child too." Toxsa mumbled.

There was a knocking on Toxsa's door and we immediately separated from each other.

"Hey, Toxsa... Is this your girlfriend?" Wakemai asked.

"Girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Wakemai! No, she isn't. We're friends from school doing a mini-project together." Toxsa said.

"Uh-huh," Wakemai said.

"What do you want?" Toxsa asked.

"Dinner's ready. Is your 'friend' staying?" Wakemai asked.

I looked at the time and almost freaked.

"Um no, I have to get home," I said. 

I started gathering my stuff when Toxsa put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and he nodded slightly.

"Are you sure?" Wakemai asked.

"Yeah," I said and Wakemai walked out.