Chapter 1

Y/N's Pov

I was never normal.

Well never starting from the age of nine.

I'm twelve now.

When I was nine, I had cruel parents.

The experimented on me, giving me a robotic right arm, a robotic left leg and half of my face was robotic.

Ever since then, I've feared my parents.

But I was finally escaping them.

My parents were found out about what happened to me a month ago and were put in jail.

And I was sent off to live with my auntie and uncle in Benham City.

I stepped out of the taxi, wearing a hooded jacket and tracksuit pants in the boiling heat, as I looked up at my new house.

I grabbed my only bag and knocked on the door.

"It's Y/N!" someone excitedly yelled and opened the door.

I looked down and saw my twin cousins Hector and Brianna.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Y/N." They both said in unison and hugged me.

"Hello Y/N." My aunt Nathalie said.

"Good to see you got here okay." My uncle George said.

"Yeah." I said as I walked in.

"Why are you wearing all that clothing. You must be feeling hot." Aunt Nathalie said.

"I'm fine." I said as I rubbed my right arm.

"Nonsense. We know what happened to you so you are free to express yourself." Uncle George said.

"Thanks." I said quietly.

"We gave you a room upstairs, it's the first one on the right. And you'll be starting school next week. You can explore the city if you'd like." Aunt Nathalie said.

"I'll get to it." I said.

"Come see your room." Hector said as he and Brianna grabbed my hands and dragged me to my room while I tried to keep hold of my bag.

They opened the door and I looked at my room. It was painted F/C.

The room was quite simple with a closet on one end of the room, a simple bed on the other side with a small table next to it and a study table with a computer placed on top of it.

"Wow." I said.

"Mummy told us that you didn't have a good room in your old house so we tried to make it as nice as possible." Brianna said.

I turned to her and leaned down to her level.

"It's perfect, thank you." I said.

Brianna giggled and left with her brother following.

I put my bag down and looked through it, realising that I didn't have much clothing.

I went through my closet to find some clothing already bought and neatly placed in the closet.

There was also a box with a note on top of it.

Y/N.

We know that you might not have much, including clothing, so I found out your clothing sizes as best as I could and bought a few things for you. Also, I know you didn't have a phone-watch so I bought you one. You can set it up. Also, in this box, there are a few things that you can look through, apart from the phone-watch. It's up to you what to do with it.