Fights [Killerberry]

"I can't believe you Dream!" Ink shouted, his voice echoing through the house. "Dating Error of all people? The fuck is wrong with you?!"

"The fuck is wrong with you?! You have no right to say who I can and can't date!" Dream barked back, raising his voice.

"I'm not saying that!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not! I'm just saying that maybe you could take a look at the bigger picture!"

"What is that picture Ink, huh?! What is it?!"

"You're dating Error. Error! You know, destroyer of AUs? My mortal enemy?!"

"I think you're biased. Error is a great guy, you're just too much of an ASSHOLE to notice!"

"Dream, we have this fight all the time, can't you just admit when you are wrong?"

"I'm wrong?! I'M WRONG?! What am I wrong about?!"

"He's the bad guy Dream!"

"Ink you son of a bitch! Error isn't bad, he's just doing what he has to do! You're making him the antagonist!"

"I'm just saying that you should be a little more careful with who you associate yourself with!"

"Ink, I am more than capable than seeing whether or not someone is dangerous!"

"I know that! I'm just a little disappointed in your choice in men Dream!"

"You narcissistic, emotionless, stinky, shit ass, motherfucker! You are the worst!"

"And you have no taste in anything! You unqualified whore!"

Tears continued to stream out of Blue's eyes as he clutched the side of his head. He tried to block out the arguing but he couldn't, the yelling got louder and louder. He couldn't stop the fight, even if he tried. He felt pathetic. He was part of the Star Squad. The Star Squad! He had fought countless amounts of people, saved lives many times, but when it comes to his friends fighting he couldn't do anything. He felt so stupid. 

He sobbed out loud as his friends continued to shout curse words at each other. He had to get away, get away from his friends, and from his feelings. Just for a little bit. He stood up, wiped his tears with this blue scarf and opened a portal. He wasn't good at opening portals but he was trying his best.

Blue stepped forward, entering the silent, empty, Snowdin of a genocide Underfell timeline. He wiped his tears again, exhaling into the cold air. He turned and entered the forest, trying to find some sort of seclusion. He didn't even bother to wipe his tears anymore, just letting them stream down his face.

After a minute or so of walking in the snow, Blue reached a small clearing with a log in the center. He walked over to the log and collapsed on it, it was like a natural bench. He buried his face into these hands, letting sobs and tears escape. He didn't even care if it was pathetic or stupid. He knew his friends wouldn't come to find him for a while, he had all the time in the world. All the time in the world to sit and cry.

———💙🖤💙———

Killer spun his knife carelessly as he wandered from timeline to timeline. He had nothing to do, he had no assignments from Nightmare, no nothing. He could just wander around the Multiverse without a care in the world.

Well, without a care until he accidentally teleported into a genocide timeline of an Underfell universe. He didn't mean to teleport into the universe, and frankly, he didn't want to be there. No one to bother or scare, or anything. It was a genocide timeline, there was nothing here.