Chapter 28: The Dissonance of The Earthling Saiyan

Chapter 28 Plot:

Chapter 28: "The Dissonance of The Earthling Saiyan" The true potential that was seen from time to time among the hybrids is here. And it brings a greater promise than foreseen! Perfect Cell has finally met his match! There's a chance! A major chance! The long fight can finally come to an end! But there is a major role that the warriors seem to have forgotten. Never should anyone lower the guard...no matter what. The consequences are life-threatening, after all...so what do you do? You push aside your grudges...and make up for your mistakes. Combine your efforts, even if it seems futile.

RETALIATION RINGS STRONG...

As Cell finds himself cornered, there appears to be no escape for him. For the very first time, He is experiencing emotions that should have never crossed him. But, it's not just it's raw strength that has him cornered.

Something else has changed within those young warriors.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: MAY 5TH, 2024!

WORDS: 25,746

Chapter Themes: Please DO listen to music when prompted in the story! It will make it even more epic!

Add to a YouTube URL and take a listen.

1) "Distortion World Remastered" (by Zame)

/watch?v=IObwU3RBS9c

2) "Lapis Philosophorum"

/watch?v=yhXK9sRpXKg

3) "Unofficial Super Saiyan 3 Gohan Theme" (By Saiyan Enigma)

/watch?v=HPyWjxNjmhw

4) "PMD2 - Planet's Paralysis Remastered" (By TGH)

/watch?v=wuvkILw0fso

5) "A Mighty Foe"

/watch?v=oG2a0LG1Zmo

6) "The Braveheart's Triumphant Return"

/watch?v=0mcHP1HYkds

7) "?"

/watch?v=iIYMn2B5bM8

8) "Universe Erased HQ Cover" (By Pokémixr92)

/watch?v=MdPL3-hZzo

9) "At a Battle's End"

/watch?v=t2dgyJtHmi8

So a bit of a warning. This chapter is a gruesome one. This book is rated M...and this is perhaps one of the most violent chapters I've ever written.