Chapter 21: What it means to stick together! Power comes in numbers!

Chapter 21 Plot:

Chapter 21: "What it means to stick together! Power comes in numbers!" The deadline is due to end! The warriors all brace themselves, taking in the training they endured to heart. But Kakarot isn't too shaken, and neither is Raditz. It's questionable, but the two brothers always seem to know what is going on. Knowing how powerful Cell is, they should be at least a little nervous? After what occurred for the last few days, Prince Vegeta finally came to a conclusion. And Prince Tarble seems to come to some agreement. There is no reason to play around anymore. Everyone has the dreadful feeling that not all of them will walk from the upcoming fight alive.

WITH THAT IN MIND…

During their period in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the warriors are left with their own thoughts and conflicts that begin to surface. How will they tackle these in the upcoming fight is the biggest question. They may seem like hardened warriors on the outside, but in the inside, they have endured several years of living hell.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 19, 2021! (bruh)

WORDS: 20,954

ONE. WHOLE. YEAR. HOW?

If you are reading this, I am so very sorry for keeping you waiting for this long. I literally have no excuses. I just lost interest in writing this series for a long while. I was slowly losing it for years, if…you couldn't tell from the published gaps.

Good grief, in a few months I'll be 23. What the heck is going on anymore?

I feel so old.

A lot of things in my personal life happened. The heaviest being losing another close family member, but I don't want to go into details about that. After getting some concerned comments, I stumbled across this document and told myself that I should at least finish it.

Would you believe it if I tell you I wrote the majority of this chapter this month? Sad.

Considering there are about 8 chapters left, I shouldn't abandon this project. Regardless, you may notice a change in my writing style, or not. I'm not sure if it changed at all.

What books have I read? Let's see. I'll list them here I guess.

*Strong Hearts are Mandatory, by Teelia Pelletier

*Warriors: Into the Wild (again since middle school.), By Erin Hunter

*Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo

*Mistborn, by Brandon Sanderson

*A Song of Ice and Fire: "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin