I love you...

The clock teleported to the top of a cliff where it was raining.

"No! What have you done?"Nox said and teleported infront of an open window. "That's impossible We-- we've left the Sadida kingdom. You, you've drained the cube of it's Wakfu. How did you do it so fast? It took me decades to draw just a little, and you..."Nox said and teleported infront of the Eliacube. "You were supposed to help me find my family. Why would you ruin it?"He said and banged his fist agaisnt the contraption.

 "So close to the end?  Why did you do for these brats what you wouldn't do for me?" Nox said as he crumbled to his knees. "I did everything to please you. Answer! Answer me." Nox asked the cube. Then the gears behind him, glowed bright blue and purple and Finso and Yugo erupted out of the pile while looking at there burnt hands.

"So you talk to the cube?" Finso asked the Xelor.

"You've definitely gone bonkers." Yugo said, Nox got up and started to drain more Wakfu from the cube.

"Your too young to understand anything! And I hope for your sake you haven't ruined my plan." Nox said, Yugo and Finso pushed off the gears under there feet and closer to Nox.

"It's just us and you now!" Both Eliatropes yelled, when collided, they sent a beam of Wakfu through the clock. Yugo made portals and tried to hit Nox but he teleported.

"Now, you little monkey." Nox said as he made a shield with his arm. Finso opened a portal and tried to get a hit to but he shot a lazer at her, cutting her bangs, really short and some of the tip of her hat. They kept on making portals to avoid his attacks until he shot Yugo's hat. "Maybe we'll finally see what's under that silly hat of yours." Nox said as Finso landed infront of Yugo and made a portal infront them.

"Not even our best friends know that!" Yugo said as he got up. Finso made a portal to shot Nox's attack back at him but he used the shield. They both used there portals so fast that even Nox couldn't figure out there movements. They kept on punching hit every time they got close. Nox had enough and stopped time to show Yugo and Finso holding there fist side by side.

"This is impossible. Not even my most powerful shots can stop them." Nox said as he teleported next to them. "Grougaloragran himself wasn't as powerful as this." He said while forming his sword and held it above the two. "Your too dangerous, little Eliatropes. I must finish you off." Nox said and lowered his sword. They both thought of what was important to them, they thought of there friends, Adamai and how much they loved each other. You can count on me, they thought as they broke through the time freeze and flew around.

"No! That's impossible!" Nox yelled as he watched the two. Yugo turned back around and tried to punch Nox but he teleported behind Yugo and Finso came through a portal and pushed Nox and blasted Wakfu right in his face. The two landed with grace and walked closer to Nox. When right next to him, Nox lifted his head to look at them.

"You killed our friend." Finso said as tears streamed down her's and Yugo's faces.

"For Dally!" Yugo said and was going to blast Nox until they heard a large cry. They looked up and saw a large creature yelling. "What-what is that!" Yugo asked, Nox teleported behind Yugo with his sword and aimed for his heart.

"YUGO!" Finso yelled and pushed him out of line and replaced herself. Nox pulled out his sword a realize what he had done.

"NO!" Yugo yelled, he caught Finso in his arms. He kept on wanting this to end as Nox just stared at his sword. Finso placed her hand on Yugo's cheek and smiled.

"I love you, my one and only." She said as Yugo held her hand. She closed her eyes and took her final breath as Nox put his hands around Yugo's head to steal his Wakfu. Yugo landed next to Finso with white hair as Nox stared at the two.(Yup, I just did that. You can hate me now if you even care.)

"I am sorry." He said and then teleported to the Eliacube. "I'm sure there is enough Wakfu to return to the past. It's time to go home." Nox said as he turned back time. "Time, I feel it passing through me! It's working! I'll find you my darlings. I was right, I'm going home" He said and was brought behind Yugo. 

"You'll see little friend, everything I've done will be forgiven. I won't make the same mistakes again." He said and put his sword back in and out of Finso as she and Yugo went back to there spots and Nox was on the floor again. "And no one will remember what happened except me, you and her. My mistakes will mean nothing!" He said as the battle seemed to be going backwards until they were back In the Sadida kingdom when Adamai, Yugo and Finso finally got in the clock. Finso was trying to get up quickly until she saw Yugo climbing up to a window.

"Dally!" Yugo yelled as he tried to find Percedal but all he saw was Eva crying. He slid down as Finso quietly stood next to him. "I can't see him. I can't feel his Wakfu." Yugo said as Finso crouched next to him.

"Hold up, I save your butt and die in the process and on't even get a hug?" Finso said, Yugo looked at her and started crying.

"FINSO!" Yugo yelled and hugged her tight. Adamai was also crying but stood where he was.

"Get your butt over here!" Finso told Adamai and hugged him. They were all happy until the clock started to shake and break. Adamai jumped on top of Yugo and Finso in his stone monster form to protect them from the fall as there was no time to make a portal. Adamai then started to push off the gears when they heard Nox's pleads for an answer from the cube.