Yugo

"Finso. Finso!" Adamai yelled while shaking her awake.

"I'm up, i'm up" She said and stood up while yawning

"Grougal crashed another ship! Lets go see if we can find anything!" He said, Finso grabbed her haven bag and put fruit in it in case if Adamai was hunger. She used her portals to leap towards the beach with a bunch of wood everywhere. "I'll make sure no one's around." He said while she stayed in the bushes. She sighed and walked towards a lagoon in case something washed up there. 

She walked over and looked at the waters edging and gasped. It was a boy holding a case of some sort with a hat like hers but was blue. She noticed a tofu was trying to wake him up so she slowly came out of the bushes and the tofu looked at her and squeaked in fear. 

Adamai came over while in a squid form and made a bubble over the boy.  Finso hid in the bushes a bit so the boy couldn't see her right away. The bubble slowly hovered over the beach and then popped when it touched a rock causing the boy and tofu to land on there faces.

"Az, you ok? Wow!" The boy said to the tofu. "Looks like we made it. But, where are the others." The boy asked, Finso stepped back a bit and made a stick snap, causing the boy and Az to look in the area she was in. "Who's there!" He said and made two portals. Finso watched in amazement to find someone like her but she stayed where she was. 

"Maybe it was a monkey. Lets ask the map where we are." He said and pulled out a map from the case he was holding. "Hey map, tell me where all my friends have gone." He told the map.

"Who do you think you are?" The map asked with sass, It's probably a shushu Finso thought. "Thats no way to talk to a map! Ever heard of manners?" The map yelled while the boy gave it a surprised look and then gave a mischievous smile while looking at the water and turned to the water.

"Say, how about you look for them in the water?" He asked the map.

"You, you, you wouldn't dare." It shuddered so the boy rolled up the map and pretended to toss it into the water. "Wait!" It yelled so he pulled back his arm and laughed and then unrolled the map so he could hear it clearly. "There on the same island as you, that's for sure." It said.

"Cool! Well, let's go find them." He yelled while looking at Az and then back at the map. Adamai then turned into his human form and jumped on top of a flat rock and sat down with his hat hiding his face. "If they're on this island, it shouldn't be to hard! Okay Az?" He asked the tofu and was about to roll up the map until,

"Uh in case your interested, the island were on is called Oma island, isn't that the one you were looking for all along? You don't deserve such luck." The map said, Finso stepped a bit closer but her face was hidden thanks to the shadows.

"Yeah Oma! Now I can find my real family!" The boy yelled and rolled up his map.

"Step right up, step right up to find family, friends and pets over here!" Adamai yelled while looking up at the boy and gave him a weird smile he then jumped up and pointed to his right. "Or is it over there or over here or where? Nobody really knows, do they?" They boy looked surprised and then looked suspicious of Ad as he walked closer to Ad.

"Who're you? And how long gave you been standing there? Were you spying on us?" The boy asked and then thought for a moment. "I know!" The boy said and then pointed at Adamai. "Your my personal guide!" He said.

"Your funny little man. Nope, I am the fantastic, charismatic, acrobatic, enigmatic" Ad said while doing tricks and then stood on his feet. "Aaa-dddddaaaa-mmmaaaiii! And i'm not the one who found you first, my friend Finso did." He said while pointing behind him to her, The boy looked at her but he couldn't see her completely. She backed away into the forest more but the boy stayed put.

"I won't hurt you, please come out." He asked nicely, Finso felt bad for hiding. "I'm Yugo, maybe you might know my family?" the boy asked, Finso took a deep breath in and slowly emerged from the shadows and stood behind the rock that Adamai was standing on. "So does this mean you'll take me to my family?" Yugo asked while putting his hands together like he was pleading.

"Wait, hold your horses a minute!" Ad said while putting his hand up and Yugo stood up straight.  "If you really want me to tell you, you gotta hold my hand!" Ad said and then Yugo looked at Finso.

"That's all, really?" Yugo asked, she shook her head as Yugo reached for Ad's hand but Adamai jumped up onto of Yugo's head without him noticing. Yugo looked at his hand and then Finso who was looking above his hat, he looked up and sat Ad smiling.

"Come on, little Eliatrope, show us what you're made of." Finso said.

"Stop your lazing, catch me if you can and I'll tell you something amazing." Ad yelled and he jumped over to the flat rock again.

"Little Eliatrope? Why did you call me that? I told you my name's Yugo." He asked Finso who smiled and made a portal to appear on a tree branch, her portals were dark blue with purple in them.

"Now then let's have some fun!" Ad yelled.

"Because your visit's just begun!" Finso yelled and jumped into the forest with Ad.