23. I'm A Once In A Blue Moon Sight

Start from the beginning

Then I stop at...what's this place called again? I look at the sign above before entering. Justice? What kind of place is this? Justice. It just looked extremely girly so I had to stop there. I can't tell what I bought or I'll ruin it. I stopped at Claire's, GapKids, PacSun, and a bunch of clothing or accessories store. Around the corner was the Customer Service area, where they also gift wrapped our stuff. I was done shopping, and exhausted. Oh, there was one more thing to buy, just to add some extra effect. My plan was officially about to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst..." I whisper into the phone.

"Remy? Is that you?" Drew's voice asks.

"Yeah." I whisper again, even though I don't know why I'm whispering, because I'm in my car right now, well, scratch that, in mom's car, mine's ran out of gas. I always thought the F meant Failed, as in Failed to remember to fill up gas, and I thought E meant you had a lot of gas. My life is so screwed up. Anyhowever, back to the phone.

"What's going on? Why are you calling me at..." The idiot's checking the time, "2 in the night?" Told you.

"Because!" I say, not whispering anymore. "Just come outside, I'll explain to you." I say. My hat kept falling off. I see the light in Drew's room open, and Drew peeks through the window, slightly letting the curtain fall.

"What's going on? What's up with the Santa hat?" He asks, he obviously woke up from a deep sleep.

"Will you get dressed and come down?!" I yell into the phone. He sighs, hanging up and then few minutes later, comes down.

"So, what's going on?" He asks, sliding into the passenger seat. He takes a peek at the backseat while clicking his belt.

"What's with the...?" He trails off, the large bags were very apparent I guess if placed in the backseat.

"You ask a lot of questions you know, I like you better quiet." I say, driving out of our neighborhood.

"And I like you better mysterious." Drew laughs.

Drew's POV

Remy drove out of the neighborhood and into the outer skirts of the city. We drove to Morton Grove, a suburban city, and it was a long and quiet drive. She looked really cute with the Santa hat on her head, and she was wearing a red Santa dress that was too small for her, so it was clinging to her body, it took me a lot of effort to not ogle at her assets. She was also wearing white stockings, like Misses Santa or something.

"You look cute." I say, breaking the silence. She looks at me for a second, then blushes. I could see her cheeks turn red even when it was so dark.

"Thanks, I bought it at the last minute, thought it would add extra effect."

"You and your extra effect." I roll my eyes.

"Hey, without effect, there'd be no drama." She says. That was the end of the conversation.

 I was glad Remy actually called me down, I was getting a little tired and bored of thinking too much. The joy of working and decorating for Christmas didn't just bring fatigue, but got me thinking a lot about life.

There's a lot of things I didn't want, and I was starting to curse life, I hate living with the fear of this...this...

"I think it's still open." Remy's voice snatches me out of my thoughts. She peers at the little building she parked in front of from the windshield. "Kiddy Care." Was written on the sign in multi-colored wacky letters.

"Why are we here?" I stifle a yawn. "

I'll show you, grab one of the bags and I'll grab the other." She gets out of the car. I do as directed, a cold breeze hits my body as I step out, shivering, I open the backdoor and grab one of the extremely heavy bags. I lunge it over my back and carry it to the tiny building.