2. Coffeecake is made out of...?

Mrs. Thomas, our chemistry teacher who was giving the lecture knows why I'm called and she's angry. Why? Because I'm a straight A student and I don't do wrong at all. She gives me the pass and I walk down the hallway.

I'm screwed I keep thinking. But before, I'm gonna screw up Drew for doing this to me, it's obviously his fault, I just went on with the fight like other junior's!

I open the office door slowly and stick my head in. Drew's already sitting on the seat, there's an empty seat next to him and Mr. Cesario's chair is empty too.

"Come on in!" Drew smiles when he turns back to look at me. I narrow my eyes at him and take my seat and cross my arms over my chest. "I told you to watch your back during lunch." He laughs.

"But the football guys pushed you; you didn't even intend to start it!"

"I know, but it all worked out right, we both got in trouble." I HATE him!

"If I don't make your life hell, I swear I will kill myself!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Do whatever you want babe," He shrinks back in his chair when Mr. Cesario appears red as ever.

"Both of you know what you did, so I'm going to wait for you to admit." He sits in his chair.

"Ladies first." Drew notions to me. I look at Mr. Cesario putting my innocent act on.

"Mr. Cesario, I was just involved in the fight, I didn't do anything else, the other juniors play the same role as me, and he's the one who you should blame!" I point to him dramatically, and then Drew cuts in.

"What?! Remy don't you lie! You played the same role as me okay?"

"Both of you initiated the fight! That's it! Now do you both agree?!" Mr. Cesario shouts at us. We both jerk back in our chair and look at him and nod.

"Okay then, both of you, two days out of school suspension." That drops my mouth open.

"WHAT?!" We both shout in unison.

"You heard, that's final!"

"Wait, why the hell do we get two days and that too out of school?! Most kids who beat the hell out of other kids only get like one day in-school!"

"Drew, both of you are responsible for sabotaging the entire cafeteria! Do you know how much the janitor's are going to have to work overnight to clean it up but tomorrow?! And the rest of the juniors are going to get punished, we're taking away your Washington trip in May and we're going to be learning ballroom dancing for the luncheon!" I hated dancing.

"Whatever, I wasn't even planning on going." Drew rolls his eyes. I still stay quiet.

"I dismiss you both, go back to your classes, pick up your stuff and we're calling your parents. And Remy, I am so disappointed with you. I didn't expect this from our star student." He shakes his head. I lower my head like I really care; I was looking forward to our trip to Washington DC in May, but whatever. Drew gets up, and I do too, we walk out together.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks, thinking it's a joke.

"Do you know how angry mom is going to be at me? And this is your entire fault!" I clench my fists together.

"And you think mom's not going to be mad at me?! Sheesh, stop thinking about yourself all the time!" He throws his hands in the air. I think about how this will go on my official record, I got a suspension for god's sake! I've never gotten suspended!

"Why the hell should I think about you?! It's your fault!"

"Why is it always my fault?" I look at him like he's crazy.