26. I Can Do The Urkel Dance!

Somebody scream!! Bcuz it's chapter 27!!! Ahhh! Yes, the wait is over, chaptah 27 is down there, and i know ur so impatient to read it. and u know how u guys hated me for the last two chapters, well, you're going  to fall in love with me again for this one. and this chapter shud be one of the funniest/cutest chapters i've wroten. That shud be enuff clues, go ahead!!!

26. I Can Do The Urkel Dance!

Drew

I felt horrible as I shut the door on Remy. But how could she ever say things like that? All this time, I thought Remy and I were getting along, and I started to feel something for her.

I slap myself on the forehead, what was I thinking? That girl is a total klutz! She's a mess, she doesn't have anything planned ahead of her and she's a failure. She'll never take things seriously, and I can't believe I expected her to actually...never mind. I wince in pain and walk back to my bed.

This was getting worse, I was now fainting and I couldn't even control my health. Maybe mom's right, I should go to-

My foot stepped on something as I sat back down. I looked down to see a gift wrapped box under my foot. I pick it up, scrunching my brow. Oh, it was a gift from Remy. I bet it's some stupid headphones or some stupid new game for my system. I take my anger out on the wrapper as I ferociously unwrap it, tearing the stupid but pretty wrapping paper. She would be stupid and immature to give me something like...a book? My anger turns to confusion when I see there's a book inside. I turned it over to read the title. The Spiritual Battle? What the hell was this? I read the captions. Winning the battle of your soul and mind, an new way to enlighten yourself. What was this supposed to be? A bad prank? But I instantly understood. That day at Millennium Park, with her cousin, when I wouldn't ice skate. That was the first time in years that my feet slipped into skates. All because of Remy. These times made me think Remy really did care about me, that it was something more than just a relationship for fun. Or why would she be hellbent on making me try new things? And...this book? To raise my self-confidence? Was she in denial or something? Like she didn't want to admit her feelings for me? She was so confusing and moody! I hated her for doing things like this. She's so impossible that I don't even understand why I'm with her in the first place, but then she's so adorable I can't help it. She's left me so baffled right now. I wish she'd stop being so immature.

I sigh, forgetting about her as I open the book to the first chapter, and absorb myself into its words. 

Remy

I hate snow, I hate it a lot. It's just water, but white, and in shapes. It's early morning, another day of winter vacation, and I'm standing by the window of my house, watching snow continuously drop. There was a gloomy feeling surrounding me, and a hollow soul inside. I felt horrible, my head's been throbbing since the morning, my legs are sore, and I feel itchy all over. These are all signs that you've been a horrible person last night. Either that or you're sick.

I think the only reason my stomach's churning is because I need to go pick up Kool-Aid from Drew today. I could pass and decide not to pick him up after all, but I fear Drew would throw him out in the cold without food until he froze or starved to death. I could just imagine Drew grabbing Kool-Aid by the tail and dragging him outside, then throw him into a pile of snow.

"That's what you get for belonging to that bi+ch you poor excuse of a dog!" I could hear Drew laugh. Okay, maybe he wouldn't say that, but I could tell he would do something horrible to Kool-Aid if I didn't go pick him up. I stared at the snow for a long time. Then I sipped some of my yummy peppermint mocha I made from that Coffeemate thing! Yum.