no true love

Audrey screamed in anger and things started to fly everywhere because of it. How could Mal have escaped the knights? HOW!? Those VKs are going to be an even bigger problem now that Uma is with them.

Chad stayed by Cori's bedside while Audrey had her tantrum.

He wondered what she was dreaming about.

*~*~*~*~*

Cori sat on a hill with the sun kissing her skin. The sky was blue with a few white clouds. The laughter of children playing ringed in her ears. Such a beautiful day.

"Cori." She heard her naming being called. Cori looking behind her. Mal, wearing a beautiful light purple dress and a tiara on her head, walked closer and closer until her was final sitting next to Cori.

Cori grabbed Mal's hand. A silver ring and another ring with a purple and blue diamonds embedded into it was on Mal's finger. Cori kissed her hand and looked into Mal's eyes.

"Mal." Cori said. Mal smiled and looks to wear children were playing.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Mal asked her, holding onto her hand. Cori smiles.

"It is."

"I'm so glad we decided to not close the barrier. Now we have all these kids to watch over and call our own." Mal confessed.

"Me too. Everything is perfect and everyone is living a free life." Cori said, laying her head on Mal's shoulder.

"And one day, when the time is right, Mabel will get to be Queen of Auradon and she will be loved by everyone." Mal said, laying her head on top of Cori. Cori moves her head to look at Mal.

"Wait wh--" The sound of giggling from behind them caught Cori's attention.

"Well, speaking of the pretty princess." Mal said smiling and held her arms out for the nanny to hand over the Princess of Auradon. She had blonde hair and green eyes almost identical to Mal's.

Mal bounced the baby in her arms before put her down on the grass between she and Cori.

This felt like a dream, but Cori wished it wasn't. This was too beautiful.

*~*~*~*~*

Mal and Evie walked back into Audrey's room. Uma laid on Audrey's bed, Etta and Celia in front of Audrey's mirror and tried on her jewelry.

"She's nowhere on campus." Evie told them.

"Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life." Uma said with a laugh

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Mal asked in annoyance.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage." Uma informed, flipping through more pages. "You know, where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom."

"Yes. The irony is not lost on me." Mal said sarcastically. Uma shook the book with a smirk.

"That's not all I found. Your baby is in here to." Uma held the book out.

"What?" Mal took the diary and looked at the page.

I've lost everything to Mal. My crown, my kingdom, Ben. It was bad enough that Ben break up with me and we never got back together after. Grandmother was already blaming me for that. When she asked me to go after Cori, I have to admit that the thought of me being able to do to Mal what she did to me was an amazing idea. I got too close and now I see why everyone likes Cori so much. I like her too. Maybe like like her. When Cori rejected me that made me really angry. She apologized about it, saying how much she loves Mal.

I hate Mal. Hate, hate, HATE!

Mal shut the book and tossed it aside. Audrey likes Cori, maybe loves. Mal rubbed her head in stress.

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" Uma asked, shifting herself to get even more comfortable. Celia, who sat in front of Audrey's vanity, had Audrey's jewels on. She turned around to look at the older girls.

"Okay. How do I look?" Celia asked. Etta looked through the jewelry box and stopped with wide eyes.

"Are these rubies?" Etta asked in astonishment and held up earring with pieces of rubies on them. She looked at herself in the mirror and held the earring to her ear.

"Okay. The bling stays here." Evie told the young teens, making them pout.

"But she's bad." Celia reminded.

"And we're not." Evie replied back. Celia removed all the jewelry. Etta, however, smirks and pockets the earrings.

One piece of jewelry won't be missed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors and it's late.