Chapter 7

The lights shining through the curtains. Panchito's brown eyes look over to see the love of his life laying on his chest. He wraps his arms around Jose's waist and pulls him closer. Jose chuckles and opens his eyes to look up at panchito. Then thought about what Pedro said last night. Jose gives little kisses to panchito on his face. "Buenos días José," said panchito giving Jose a kiss. "Bom dia panchito." José says nuzzling his beak with Panchito's. "Heh well come on let's get up I can hear my parents getting ready to bust the door open," panchito said giving a small laugh. "Alrighty panchito." They both get out of bed and get dressed. Panchito creeps up behind Jose and tickles him. "HAHAha p..panchito hehe s..stop it!" "Never." They both fall onto the bed and Jose falls onto panchito. Jose blushes and tries to get up but panchito pulls his waist and kisses Jose.
Jose's face turns red and kisses panchito back. "Panchito!!!!!" Yelled Panchito's mom.
Panchito didn't pay attention to his mother yelling in the background. Jose pulled away and said "P..panchito."
"Hm?"
"Y.. your mom is calling you."
"I know."
"Well go down there it m..might be important."
"Nothing is more important than you Jose.
Jose blushed and then panchito proceeded to keep kissing Jose.
A FEW MINUTES LATER
Panchito and Jose walk at a park that has beautiful flowers surrounding the whole park. While they are walking they see Elia and Kayley again, and it looks like Kayley is trying to communicate with someone but can't.
"Hi guys nice to see you again." Said panchito giving them a smile. "Hey Panchito can you tell Kayley that we cant pick the flowers from the garden because it seems she can't get that through to her brain." Elia said flicking her finger on Kayley's head.
"Ouch hey that hurt."
Panchito starts talking to the gardener while Elia pulls Jose to talk to him.
"Sooo Jose did you and panchito do anything last night if ya know what I mean." Said Elia elbowing Jose. He blushed and covered his face.
"Oh my gosh Elia."
"Hehe."
Kayley kicked Elia in leg and pulled her feathers.
"What was that for?!"said Elia rubbing the back of her head.
"Everything you just said to Jose."
"Oh come on they're both cute together why can't you just face the fact Jose doesn't love you ."
Kayley's eyes widened she began to tear up. Elia had realized what she had just said.
"Kayley I'm sorry I....."
"It's okay."
They both hug it out and forgot everything that just happened.
Panchito comes back with a handful of flowers that the gardener let him pick and gave them to Kayley.
"Thanks panchito."
"No problem," he said with a smile on his face.
"So what are you guys doing later?" Panchito asked Elia.
"Well we were both going to walk around for a bit why?"
"Well I was wondering if you two would like to come over to my house."
"Sure."
AT PANCHITO'S HOUSE
"Panchito you didn't tell me you were going to bring guests," said Panchito's mother with a smile on her face.
"Mama these are two of my friends Kayley and Elia."
"Nice to meet you Señora Gonzalez I'm Elia," said the gray chicken.
"And this is Kayley my friend," she pointed to the pink parrot.
"Hi."
Maria smiled and gave them both a hug.
"Panchito estas são as meninas mais doces que eu já conheci na minha vida."
"What did she say?" Asked the pink parrot.
"No clue I only understood half of what she said."
Maria released the girls from the hug.
"Well since you two are here you should meet Panchito's brother and father."
"You never told us you had a brother panchito,"
Said Elia looking at panchito.
"Heh sorry."
Maria walks to the backyard and calls for Pedro and his father.
"Miguel,Pedro come inside we have guests."
"Coming mama," then Pedro got off the horse and came inside.
"Guests well that is something we don't have often," Pedro said with a confused expression on his face. He walks inside to see two girls.
Elia and Kayley turn around to see a white rooster that looks a little similar to panchito.
"Elia, Kayley this is my brother Pedro."
"Hello I'm Kayley and this is my friend Elia ," said the pink parrot shaking Pedro's hand.
"Nice to meet you Kayley,"
He turns to look over at Elia who is talking to Jose.
Now Pedro is getting the wrong idea of Jose now thinking that he likes Elia though he doesn't.
Elia turns around to see Pedro and when she does her face goes red. Her eyes widened and heart is beating rapidly. Panchito notices and chuckles softly and pulls Pedro over.
"Looks like someone has a crush on you."
Panchito said nudging Pedro.
"What are you talking about?"
"Elia, she has a crush on you hermano."
"Oh well that's nice."
"You're a not gonna take consideration that someone likes you."
Pedro looks over at Elia to see her face super red.
He blushes a bit where you can see a light shade of pink on his feathers.
"You like her don't you."
Pedro looks over at panchito and pulls Panchito's hat over his face.
"Look she seems like a nice girl it's just what if she doesn't really like me for who I am,"
Pedro said in a sad tone.
"Mira hermano she is a really sweet girl maybe if you talk to her for a few days you could become close to each other."
Pedro looks over at Elia once again and smiled.
"Alright panchito I'll try to talk to her."
"See there's the spirit."
IN THE AFTERNOON
"Well it was nice meeting you two girls," said Maria giving them both hugs.
"It was nice meeting you to Mrs. Gonzalez."
Maria lets them go and says goodbye to them both. While they were all saying there farewells Pedro looks over to Jose flirting with Kayley while saying goodbye. He gets angry and wanted to tell panchito but didn't want cause any drama.
"I will just deal with him later," Pedro thought to himself. Right when the two girls are getting to walk out the door he pulls Elia over and says,
"Um heh s..sorry but um I w..was just wondering if you..." he paused wondering what Elia would say to him.
"If you would like to go on a walk with me tomorrow night and I don't know hang out." He was nervous sweating and his legs were shaking.She smiled at him and said, "Sure."
He smiled a little. She walked out the door and waved at Pedro and he waved back.
"Looks like someone has a date tomorrow," said panchito teasing Pedro.
"Oh shut up panchito."
This was the first time in ages that Pedro looked happy which made his mother smile.