Chapter 5

Jose goes down stairs and sees how happy everyone looks he walks over to Panchito's mom and asked her what she would like him to do.
–Jose: So what do you want me to do Ms.Gonzalez?
–Maria: Could you help me decorate the cake's.
–Jose: Sure
José starts to help frost the cakes while Pedro and Panchito start to make the cake batter.
–Pedro: So did you ever tell him how you feel about him?
–Panchito: I have about two days ago but he doesn't feel the same.
–Pedro: So why is he staying with you again?
– Panchito: Well his girlfriend broke up with him, which I don't know why i also don't want to stick my beak into other people's lives and she kicked him out.
–Pedro: Does he still love her?
Panchito didn't really want to answer that question since it still hurt just thinking how Jose still loves her.
–Panchito: yeah....
AFTER FINISHING THE CAKES
"Alrighty now that we are all done lets put these cakes into the car." Said Maria while opening the car door.
Jose and panchito were passing the cakes until Jose accidentally dropped one on the ground.
"Oh my gosh i am so sorry Mrs.Gonzalez i did not mean for that to happen!!!" Jose said while panicking.
"Oh it's alright I'm pretty sure we have enough cakes for the orphanage." She said in a calm and not worrying voice.
Jose starts to realize how much panchito acts just like his mother sweet, kind, and calm about everything. He thought it was impossible for his friend to be just so pure that he just smiles when he thinks of it. How could've he met such a nice guy but just can't seem to love him.
They drive to the orphanage and panchito and his mother just talk to each other the whole ride to the orphanage. Since panchito is a big musician in Mexico everyone was so happy and excited to see him. He meets all the children in the orphanage who are all adorable and panchito just wants to hug them forever and ever. A little boy walks up to Jose and just stares at him the whole entire time and jose got a little freaked out by that and asked the kid a question.
"Necesitas algo?" Jose said with a kind smile on his face.
"¿Eres Jose Carioca verdad?"
"Sim usted sabe mi nombre?"
"Si señor Gonzalez siempre habla de ti y que asombroso eres."
Jose blushed a little and looked down.
"¿ Siempre habló de mí?"
"Si"
"Bueno gracias por decirme."
The boy walks off and Jose is just flustered on how panchito talks about him.
THAT AFTERNOON
They get home and get ready for bed. But Maria keeps jose in the living room so she can talk to him.
"You know my Panchito loves you right?"
"Yeah he told me a few days ago."
"That's nice to know but I just want you to know that he loves and cares for you very much."
"Well I'm pretty aware of that."
Maria looks down and her eyes start to tear up.
"My panchito has always been rejected by almost everyone for being gay and his heart is very fragile so please go easy on him every time I see him look at you his eyes are filled with love him just staring at you makes him blush he loves you...."
"I understand but I don't know if i like panchito the same way I still love him as a friend but not anything more than that I still love someone that is dear to me."
"Well promise me something if panchito finds someone who really loves and cares about him support him okay and a favor tell him that you love him ok."
"I will Señora Gonzalez."
They finally go upstairs to their bedrooms but Jose stops in front of panchito's bedroom and knocks on the door and panchito opens it.
"Oh ze i see you haven't went to bed yet do you need anything?"
Jose looked down and his cheeks turned to a light pink.
"I uh... wanted to um say that...."
Panchito face turned into confusion and didn't know what Jose was going on about.
"I love you...."
"Very funny Jose don't tell me Pedro told you to say that to me."
"He didn't panchito..."
The roosters eyes widened and blushed and looked at Jose.
"But I thought you said you didn't love me."
"Well i do but as a very good friend."
When those words left Jose's mouth panchito face turned into disappointment and said,
"Oh well I already know that."
He shut his door and slid down to the floor and his eyes started to tear up and cried softly.
Jose walked to his room but he felt as if hurt panchito even more.
He loved rosinha still but at the same time he likes panchito.
And he starts thinking to himself and says,
"Am i bi?"
When he thought that he came to the conclusion that he is bisexual.
Jose always wondered why he sometimes would fall for guys but girls too.
Panchito was still crying but had calmed down a little.
"Alright i need to put myself together he loves someone else and i should care about his decision no matter how much it hurts."
Jose finally thought it was time to tell panchito how much he truly loved his best friend.
He knocks on Panchito's door which he opens and right when he does Jose jumps on him and kisses his beak. They both fall to the floor and look into each other's eyes that are filled with love.
"W..what was that for Jose."
"To tell you how much I truly love you."
Panchito blushes and smiles and pulls Jose closer to him and kisses him. Jose kissed him back and they stayed like for a few seconds and then finally parted.
"Eu te amo muito panchito."
"Te amó también Jose."
They both kiss one last time.

Sorry if I haven't been making any new chapters but school is about to start on Tuesday so I don't have much time but i will post on the weekends.
Hope everyone has a great day .
Bye
Tchau
Adiós 🤗