Chapter 6

"So Jose now that we are dating how about I take you on our first date," Panchito said with a little smirk on his face.
"Ooh first date huh we're you going to take me meu amor," Jose said his cheeks bright pink.
"You'll see."
Panchito said then giving Jose a kiss on his hand.
SOME TIME DURING THE DAY
"Oh my goodness Panchito are you out of your mind!!"
Yelled Pedro in jealousy and anger.
"What I have every right to love Jose and be his boyfriend!"
Pedro and panchito have been arguing for the past 15 minutes.
Pedro does not agree with Panchito's relationship with Jose sure he doesn't care if he's gay but dating Jose got every single feather going up.
"You know I don't like Jose Francisco why would you date him!"
"Because I love him and you won't make me change the way I feel about him."
Panchito storms off in anger and just can't listen to his own brother say those things.
"He's just gonna break your heart Francisco don't trust him!" Pedro said yelling while panchito just ignored him.
"Why must you be such a fool panchito."
IN THE AFTERNOON
Panchito and José were walking around the city and just admiring each other.
"Jose do you love just because you feel bad for me."
Said panchito looking into Jose's eyes.
"Panchi I have always loved you but I just think I hid my feelings because I was afraid of expressing them." Jose said before giving panchito a kiss on his cheek.
While walking down the road a old chicken was selling some freshly picked roses. Panchito bought one and gave it to Jose.
Which made Jose blush.
They sat on a nearby bench just talking and flirting the whole time with each other. Until Jose saw two familiar faces.
"Oh dear god."
"What's wrong mi amor."
"Uh nothing just don't turn around Panchito."
"Why?"
"Just don't ok," Jose said trying to ignore the two birds passing by.
"Oh well if it isn't Jose Carioca, nice to see you here in México."
Panchito looks up to see two young female birds one parrot and one chicken. And then finally recognizing them both.
"Elia and Kayley well isn't it a joy to see you two here in México."
Said panchito with a smile on his face.
"Hey panchito." They both say at the same time.
Kayley then puts her attention towards Jose.
"Jose nice to see you again ,"She said with a sweet smile.
"Heh K..Kayley nice to see you again as well.... so how are you."
Jose said with a nervous smile.
Kayley's face quickly turns into anger the pink parrot becomes puffed up and with jealousy on her face.
"HOW AM I !!!!! IM IN PURE RAGE RIGHT NOW WHAT NERVE YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!"
"H...hey calm down how was I supposed to react with us getting engaged I wasn't ready for that."
Panchito face expression becomes blank from what he just heard.
"You two were engaged."
Jose freezes and turns around to see Panchito's face expression.
"Eheh surprise I guess."
" Wow there's a-lot of things I don't know about my boyfriend."
"Whaaaaaat!!!" Says the young chicken with a smile on her face.
"You're gay Jose woah I didn't know you liked boys."
"Well I am actually bi."
"Understandable I agree."
"So when's the wedding!!!"
Says Elia then Kayley kicks her leg.
"Don't encourage it Elia."
"Heh sorry."
Panchito and Jose look at each other and blush then panchito grabs Jose hand and starts to hold it.
"I don't think we would ever get married people just don't approve of it,"
Said panchito with a sad smile.
NIGHT TIME
After some time of talking and walking together they finally decide to get back home.
"Well nice seeing you two girls again,"
Said panchito resting his head on Jose's shoulder which made Kayley angrier than before.
"Nice seeing you two again as well.
Have a good night love birds.
Oh and also don't do anything in the bedroom,"
Said Elia pointing finger guns at them.
"Don't say anything they'll both probably do it and ugh it's making me feel weird and I don't like it,"
Said Kayley dragging Elia by her shirt.
"Well good night you two!!"
Jose was blushing super hard from what Elia just said.
"Heh she is so weird," said Panchito.
"But will we ever do quote on quote do anything in the bedroom," Jose says giving panchito seductive eyes.
Panchito blushes and pulls Jose in for a kiss. Such a passionate kiss never like before.
"Maybe one day but not today,"
Panchito said giving Jose a wink .
Making Jose blush super hard.
They both walk home and finally get to bed.
SOMETIME DURING THE NIGHT
Jose wakes up to get a drink of water but gets pushed into a wall.
It's Pedro...
"P...pedro what are you doing?!"
Jose said confused with a little blush on his cheeks.
"Just wanted to talk to you about my brother."
"Oh lord here we go don't you understand I love your brother."
"You're a liar you know that right,"
Pedro getting closer to Jose's face.
"How am I a liar I do love him."
"Oh really because I put my face closer to yours and you're blushing like crazy and I haven't even done anything."
Jose's face gets even more red from embarrassment.
"Just break up with him I don't want him to be heartbroken with him seeing you with someone else."
"And what if I don't."
"You'll regret it."
Pedro leaves and goes back to his room and just leaves Jose thinking about everything he said."
"I do love panchito he's the best thing that has ever happened to me."
Jose walks back into the room and gets back to bed and looking at panchito sleep peacefully.
"I just can't break his heart ever again."
He cuddles up into Panchito's chest were all his fluffy feathers are and remembers the first time he did this back in Panchito's apartment.
"I love panchito more than anything in this world I will never let him go."