Chapter 4

The whole ride to Mexico was awkward and both didn't talk but Panchito broke the silence.
"Jose are we still friends..."
Jose looks up at him.
"Of course we are Panchito to be honest I guess I like you too but the thing is that we haven't spoken in a while and been distant and i still have feelings for Ro i still love her..."
Panchito looked disappointed but didn't say anything.
"It's alright Ze..."
After a few hours of being in the buss then finally get to Mexico City
They go to a hotel to stay for the night.
When they walk in everyone at the front desk knows who Panchito is
and give him a room immediately.
"Well that was quick everyone sure knows you here."
"Yeah my family is pretty famous here."
They walk up to the room and unlock the door.
The room has two separate beds and a balcony that gives a beautiful view of the city.
"I call the bed close to the door"
Panchito said.
"Alright then." Jose looked over at the direction panchito was and saw that he started to undress himself and put pajamas on.
Panchito took his jacket off Jose's eyes widened and his face turned red. Jose grabs a pillow and puts his face in it.
Words race through his mind and he thinks why he is so flushed just because panchito doesn't have his jacket on. Panchito looks over at Jose and sees his face just stuffed in the pillow. He gets into bed and turns his lamp off. Jose looks over at panchito and sees him already in bed.
Jose puts his pajamas on and turns his lamp off and goes to bed.
Early in the morning Jose wakes up to see panchito standing outside, he walks over to him and taps his shoulder which to panchito turns around and looks at him.
"Sorry if I woke you up Jose."
"Oh it's alright panchito I just woke up randomly."
Panchito turns around and looks up at the sky and stares at the stars with a little smile on his face.
"You know why i miss living here."
"Why..?"
"I miss looking at the stars they are beautiful and shine super bright in the sky."
"You really do miss living here don't you."
"Yeah me and my family would most of the time camp in our backyard just to look at them."
Panchito saw a shooting star and quickly made a wish.
"What you wish for..?
"If i say it won't come true."
"Oh come on panchito please tell me."
"No."
"You're mean."
"No I'm nice you are just desperate."
"No I'm not."
"Well I'm still not telling you."
Panchito walked back inside and went back to sleep then said,
"My wish was for someone to love me and always be there for me which I won't ever be getting anymore but I love you so I guess i can tell you."
Jose went silent and sat on the bed and starred at panchito for a while then went outside hoping to see a shooting star. And luckily he saw
one and made his wish which was,
"I hope for panchito to find someone perfect for him
and never hurt him in any way."
THE NEXT DAY.
Panchito and Jose left the hotel and headed for Panchito's parents house which was a few hours away.
They finally got to the house and was surprised on how big it was.
Before panchito even gotten to the door his mother came running out hugging panchito and showering him with kisses.
"Mi bebé ha pasado un mes desde que te he visto lo que has estado haciendo ¡estoy tan feliz de verte de nuevo!"
Panchito smiles and says,
"Me alegro de verte de nuevo, mamá.Traje a mi amigo José también de visita ya que se está quedando conmigo."
His mother looks over at Jose and gives him a big smile.
"How rude of me why hello Jose nice to meet you I'm Panchito's mom obviously and I suppose that you are Panchito's friend."
Jose gives back a friendly smile.
"Nice too meet you as well
Mrs.Gonzalez and yes I am his friend."
"Have you met Panchito's broth-"
"Yes I have i met him already."
Jose wanted to avoid that question because he didn't like his brother.
But he walked out of the house with a apron on and has a knife in his hands.
Panchito turns around to see his brother and runs over to him and gives him a big hug which makes them both fall to the floor.
"Pedro hermano nice to see you again!!!"
"Nice to see you again too panchito."
Jose and Maria walk inside they both get up and Pedro walks over to Jose and sticks his arm out.
"Nice to see you again Jose."
Jose shakes his hand and says,
"Nice to see you again too Pedro."
Which is a total lie they both hate each other. Pedro always thinks that Jose is trying to take panchito away from him and his family.
Jose doesn't like Pedro because he gives him weird vibes which makes chills go through his body.
"Me and Pedro were making cake would guys like to help it's for the orphanage to raise money."
"Sure mama come on let me take you to your room Jose."
They walk up the stairs to the room and panchito opens the door.
"This is the guest room you'll be staying in."
Jose is fascinated on how big the room is for a guest room. He put his bags on the bed and took out all the things he needed for the stay, panchito ran down stairs and yelled "I AM READY TO MAKE SOME CAKES!!!"
His mother yelled at him,
"DO NOT RUN DOWN THE STAIRS PANCHITO!!!"
He shouted back,
"SORRY MAMA!!"
He stopped running and got down stairs.
Jose heard them yelling and laughed a little.
"Panchito acts just like a little boy with his mom."
"He is so happy with his family but I can't even make him happy...."