Chapter 8

* I was thinking of not finishing this story but a friend wanted me to so yeah this chapter is a continuation of chapter 7 well only up until when it says the next morning *

   It was around ten o'clock at night. Everyone was asleep except Jose he was to busy thinking about Rosinha and how she just ended their relationship. Just like that he was kicked out of the house. Thinking about all of this stuff made him tear up . Jose tried not to try cry because he didn't want to wake up panchito. Jose put his hand over his beak so he wouldn't make any noise. Even doing that couldn't hold back his sobs and whimpering. You could hear the pain while he cried. Panchito woke up to see Jose crying. "¿Que pasó zé?" Panchito said in a concerned voice. He looked at Jose's eyes and could see pain  in them. "¿Porque Panchito ? Why did rosinha leave me. And for the most dumbest reason."
   Panchito could see how hurt Jose was he pulls him in for a hug and Jose calms down a bit. Sniffling with some tears falling down. Jose likes that panchito is so affectionate. His hugs are what makes him happy. Making him feel a-lot better. "Jose what happened between you and Ro doesn't matter any more."
"You have to start thinking about now." "Don't let any of these bad thoughts into your head because you have people who love you, like me ." Jose smiled and looked up at panchito and gave him a little peck on his cheek.
    "This is why I love you panchito..." Jose said slowly falling asleep in Panchito's arms. Panchito lays down with Jose still in his arms softly stroking his hand. Then giving Jose's hand a kiss then finally falling asleep.
         THE NEXT MORNING
Panchito wakes up and gets out of bed still leaving Jose in bed. He walks downstairs to see his brother sitting in the dining room drinking a cup of coffee.
"Buenos días hermano." Panchito said pouring himself some milk in a cup. "Buenos días Panchito." Pedro gets up and washes his cup then puts it back. He leans back on the counter crossing his arms. Looking at panchito. Panchito looks up at Pedro and puts his cup down. " ¿Que ?" Panchito said with a confused expression on his face. " Nothing panchito it's just...." Pedro stopped in the middle of his sentence because Jose had came downstairs. "Ah Jose you finally woke up!" Panchito said in such a cheerful voice he kissed Jose on his cheek and sat him
down. Pedro looked at Jose with such a blank expression on his face. Jose noticed and also gives him a blank stare.  Pedro looks away and walks towards the living room and sits down on the couch and throws a pillow at panchito.
      It misses panchito but instead he hits Jose on his back. "What was that for !!!???" Jose yelled at Pedro with the pillow in his hands. "I was trying to hit Panchito, honest !!" Of course Jose didn't believe him he hates him. Jose throws the pillow back at Pedro. Maria walks downstairs and hugs panchito from behind gives him a kiss on his cheek.
"Good morning my little ray of sunshine ." Said Maria while squeezing panchito tighter then releasing him .
"Morning mama." Said panchito giving his mother a peck on her cheek. " Where's my other little ray of sunshine." Maria walked over to Pedro giving him a hug and a kiss. Panchito's father walks down stairs with pajamas on and some ridiculous slippers. Jose covered up his mouth to hold back all of the laughter inside of him. Which didn't really matter since panchito was laughing uncontrollably. Which made everyone else laugh at such a sight.
"Miguel por favor get dressed into something else more suitable to walk around in."
"Oh heh perdón ."
Everyone calms down from all of the laughter. Panchito sits down next to Pedro and puts his head on his lap looking up at him. "What is it Panchito ?"
Panchito smiles and says "You got a date tonight ." Pedro blushes like crazy, Jose spit out his coffee and Panchito's mom had a big smile on her beak.
"Pedro has a date !!!!" Jose said with a confused and shocked look on his face. "It's not a date panchito it's more of like a....."
Pedro couldn't finish his sentence. "It's a date Pedro and you know it is." Panchito gave a smile a got up and walked over to Jose. He rested his head on Jose's shoulder and just kept looking at Jose. "Now how does someone like your brother get a date." Pedro looks over at Jose with a frown on his face. "Oh come on Jose don't think negative I mean Pedro has never been on a date before."  "It's not a date panchito !!!" Panchito's father walks back down stairs and was listening to the conversation. "Pedro has a date ? With who?" Said Miguel sitting next to Maria. "With one of the girls you guys met yesterday." Jose eyes widened. "Which girl is that exactly ." Jose said. "Elia ." 
The whole room went silent Pedro covered his face with a pillow to cover up his . That was really red. Then finally Maria broke the silence " That's the Mexican one right?"
"Si mama..." Pedro said in a muffled voice since he still had his face in the pillow. "Aaaawwww Pedro you have a date tonight !!!!" Maria said in a high pitched voice and hugging Pedro. " You know dates lead up to relationships then relationships lead up to marriage then marriage leads up to children!!" Maria sounded a bit confident while saying this like if it was really going to happen. "Yeah um mama I'm pretty sure that all happens over time." Panchito said. "Well of course I know that but I really want to be a abuela ."
"Anyway me and Jose are going up stairs." Panchito said grabbing Jose's hand and they both walk up stairs. "Don't do anything freaky up there!!!" Yelled Miguel and this made Jose blush a bit. "We won't papa!" Panchito yelled back. They get to the room and panchito closes the door and locked it. Jose was thinking many possible things that were let's just say not pg-13. Panchito just hugs Jose and gives him little kisses on his face then slowly goes down to Jose's neck. Jose's eyes widened then he pushes panchito away. "U..um panchito I..." Jose was completely lost for words. He really wanted panchito to continue but he just wasn't ready yet. Panchito understood what Jose was trying to say and just kissed him on his cheek. "I understand if you don't want me to do that it's okay." Jose smiled and fell onto the bed and panchito laid right next to him. "Elia has a whole other thing coming her way tonight ." Jose said laughing a little. "She does." Panchito said giving Jose a kiss.
"I love you."
"I love you too."