UwU nuzzles

"Another day, another disappointment." I slowly open my eyes and yawn after I mutter my first words of the day under my breath. "Hey *yawn* g'morning
Onni-Chan!" I look down to peer down at my little sister Madison. "Wah-Maddie what are you doing under my covers!" I say frantically as I awkwardly stumble and fall off my top bunk. "Ouch!!" I yelp in pain. "Ah,Jule! you okaysies?" Maddie replies with haste. "Uhh, yeah, I guess..." I reply. I look up as I rub my back to attempt ease the pain. She's looking down at me with big violet, eyes close to tearing up. "Uh hey it's okay I'm not that hurt." "Okay Onni-Chan!!", she chimes back at me.
After changing my shirt and shorts, I notice Maddie was staring at me. "Het what'cha lookin at?" I say to her. She responds in a slight lighthearted grin,"Teehee, nothiiing." I awkwardly smile back and turn around with my smile disappearing to open the door to leave our room. "What the hell? Why's my sister so weird lately??" I say under my breath. I walk into the kitchen to (not surprisingly) find my mom making breakfast alone. Our dad had been missing for a long time, and our mom won't tell us who he was. " Morning mom," I say to her,"Maddie's being weird again." "Is that so? Well,she is becoming a growing girl!" My mom cheerfully chimes. "Owo morning mommy!" Maddie walks in halfway dressed in her clothes. "Wuh! H-hey Maddie, where's the rest of your pajamas!?" I look away blood rushing to my cheeks. " I wanted to hurry and eat breakfast with Onni-Chan!", she replies.
"Aww, isn't that sweet of her? See she isn't weird, she just cares a lot about you Jule.", my mom says. What the actual hell. Ever since my 15th birthday my mom and sister had been acting weird. The other day for example, my mom had walked in while I was taking a shower. She casually walked in and tried to jump in with me. I was so flustered and was only able to sputter out a few words before she had already walked in. She told me it was fine, and that it would be like old times back in my childhood when she used to wash me in the bath. She said I was becoming a man and she'd miss the old times and wanted to relive the memories. Plus, lately Maddie had been sneaking under my covers while I'm asleep. We had fought over who'd get top bunk, but I eventually won with age superiority.
Today was the 4th time this past week she's done this, today being a Sunday. It was already around 9 o'clock, nearly time for church.
I was looking in the mirror tiding my shirt collar when all of a sudden my mom comes up from behind hugging my back. I turn my head slightly to see he face nuzzled in my back fluff. "H-hey mom! What are yo-" I'm cut off with the sensation of her paws creeping towards my chest."Hey!M-mom!"I squeal in a panic. "Oh, don't worry dear, I'm just fixing up your clothes." She replies. Her paws slide down to my lower region. I make a confused and scared look as she reaches for my belt. She slowly unbuckles it, and slips her claws toward my zipper. I look down in fear sweating like I'm an a sauna. She then quickly zips my fly that was previously open. "There you go young man! Your zipper was open even though you already had your belt put on!"
I give of a small sigh of relief and awkwardly say,"O-oh, I guess I hadn't noticed." Flustered, I quickly button up my last button and rush out the door, Maddie following close behind. I became even more flustered as she grabbed my arm and excitedly said," I can't wait until we go to church!" I nervously replied with a short chuckle and smile, as we all get into our Volkswagen and start for church.