174

Saturday

~Jayden pov

I'm in LA at Carson's apartment. I'm soooooo happy I'm back here. And my friends are in la with me. Kianna and dev and Lauren are here. They're at Lauren's house tho. Ima link with them later on. Annie's at the studio she'll be here in a few minutes. We're supposed to chill and go get food for a little. I wanna fuck. But she probably won't argue to it right away so😏 I'm gonna do a prank on her to get her mad. Ima do that dming another girl prank and see how she will react cuz why not😂. She did that other prank on me and the prank war needs to continue. I've already showered and did my morning routine. I'm wearing black shorts with a white tank top and my wet hair in a messy bun. I have my gold chain on and my diamond ear rings in. Fuckboy Jayden in this bitch🤪😂. I put on some white socks then grabbed the camera. I started recording myself. I set it on the bathroom counter.

"what's up aj gang😏" I said with a smirk then chuckled.

"you already know what today's video is going to be about as you saw already in the title" I said with a smile then I picked up my belt.

"we doing a sex tape😏 nah I'm just kidding😂" I said then started laughing

"guys I'm going to be pranking annie back since she got me last time with the hinting my girlfriend I want some video. She definitely got me I won't lie and you guys know what happened after that video" I said with a smile then winked.

"we CAME on to each other😏 lemme shut the fuck up😂" I said then started laughing again.

"guys I lowkey wanna baby with her now but she won't believe me at all like I'm down. Annie I know you're editing this right now I wanna have a baby with you so get your dick hard and cum inside of me already😩😂" I said then started laughing

"bro I am FUNNY" I said with a smile

"nah but for real cum inside of me i wanna have your babies😏" I said with a smirk then licked my lips. I heard something downstairs.

"is she here already? I don't think so. So guys I'll be texting one of you guys and pretending I'm texting another girl so before you start saying 'Jayden was actually texting another girl' or 'she cheated for real' nah look ima so you the profile I'll be texting and I'll be screen recording it so you can't say I was cheating" I said. I pulled out my phone and went to the Instagram account I'll be texting then showed the camera.

"this is the account I'll be texting go follow her. She's actually a jaynnie fan so follow her main and follow her fan account" I said while showing the camera. I moved my phone then picked up the camera.

"k let's get this prank started" I said while recording and walking out the bathroom. I set the camera up on my gaming table and hid it then made sure it was still recording then backed up so it can see me.

"alright guys I think annie might be downstairs right now she just texted me saying she is downstairs getting food so let's get this prank started" I whispered then smiled. I got in bed and started screen recording my screen. I started texting the girl. She texted me hey🥰 and I said wassup. The door opened and I looked up from my phone it was annie.

"hey bubby💛" she said sweetly. She came over to me and kissed my lips passionately. I turned off my phone and looked at her. She smiled slightly.

"why are you smiling at me?" I asked

"i can't smile at you or something?" She asked

"you can but why are you happy?" I asked

"because I'm with you now you make me happy" she said with a smile. My phone dinged and she looked at my phone.