47

~draco pov

I woke up to this woman in my room. It was just the house cleaning woman. My vision got clean.

"oh i didnt know you two had thing for each other" the cleaning woman said while smiling. I looked down and saw annie sleeping on me. Her head was on my chest and her left leg was on my lap and her left arm around my stomach.

"oh no its not like that at all" I said. I pushed her off of me and sat up.

"we watched a scary movie last night and she got really scared like really really scared to the point where she was crying and she didnt wanna sleep alone and since it was kind of my fault i had to let her sleep with me" I explained. The lady nodded.

"oh i get it, well have a good rest of you're day, im done cleaning the villa" the lady said. I smiled.

"thanks you too" I said. She smiled and left the villa. She gotta get outta my room for real. I couldnt even sleep well because I felt guilty. What would jayden do to me? How would my girlfriend feel about this? It was too much guilt😩.

"OH MY GOD ANNIE WAKE UP" I yelled and she jumped out of her sleep hyperventilating. She slapped my arm really hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SCREAM FOR, and eww why am i in your bed with you" she said while getting out of bed quickly.

"you got scared last night after the movie, i feel bad, i feel like i cheated" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"look we didn't do this in a weird way it was because i was scared so dont feel bad or weird about it, we didnt have sex so dont feel bad were like siblings" she said while looking at her phone. She might have been texting jayden.

"alright whatever im over it, go to your room and shower we gotta go to the studio before we go to the awards" I said while standing up and getting clothes.

"igh bet" she said

~jayden pov

I'm walking down the hall with kianna. Were walking to the gym. I'm wearing this outfit and kianna's wearing this outfit.

 I'm wearing this outfit and kianna's wearing this outfit