18

~annie pov

"show me something real..something worth my time..I know sometimes I drive you crazy baby..are you down for the ride..promise me whenever I need you wont hesitate to slide..I met a lot of lame females claiming that they real females but that shit was for sure shawty so tell me what it is with you..can you be that..girl you know I need that, when you say you love me shawty show me that you mean that..show you mean that..girl I need that when you say you love me shawty show me that you mean that, girl lets build a bond..stay loyal stack and go hard I wanna be the one to make you cum..just need some loyal cat someone who gone ride for me, girl just match my loyalty, swear you wont give up on me girl i just need some loyal cat, someone who gone ride for me, girl just match my loyalty swear you wont give up on me" I sang into the microphone in the studio. Draco stopped the music then gave me a thumbs up with a smile. I took off the headphones and walked out.

"that was amazing" he said with a smile

"it is really good all thanks to you" I said

"I think we might be famous over this" he said

"possibly, this is our first song on the album" I said. He stood up.

"well then we got ourselves a banger" he said then smiled at me. I smiled too.

~jayden pov

I just finished practice cuz we started earlier. I'm still in uniform and im horny lowkey. Im walking to the music room. I walked in and saw annie sitting in the studio chair and draco in the studio. She gave me the sshh sign then mouthed come in. I came in and walked over to her. I pulled up a stool and sat next to her. She wearing this outfit.

"i can't talk?" I whispered

"no you can but i wanna hear him sing, he can't hear us tho" she said

"good cuz i need some head like right now" I said then licked my lips. She up here laying back in the chair looking sexy as hell. She giggled a little and smiled.

"baby stop im like really wet right now😩" I wined. She bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"im busy right now wait" she said while smiling. I kept quiet for a few seconds then I looked back at her.

"baby how long is this gonna take😩" I wined

"babe wait, be the good girl i know you are" she said in a sexy tone while smiling. UGHHH🤤😍😩.

"baaaabe😩" i wined. She smacked her lips and grabbed my hand and put it in her pants. She didnt have any fucking underwear on.

"play with it until he's done" she said

"babe but i wa" i said until she cut me off with a kiss

"baby do it" she said in a sexy tone. I started rubbing her clit in circles then I started rubbing her pussy. She let out soft moans. I decided I'd finger her. I put one finger in her and she moaned.

"aahhh chill😩" she moaned

"you told me to play wi" i said until she cut me off

"shut up and do it jayden😩" she wined. I started fingering her and she started moaning in pleasure. We did that for about 3 minutes and we stopped when draco was done. She took my hand out of her pants and draco came in the room.

"how was that" he asked

"it was amazing...I have to go take jayden to the gym because she's clingy I'll be back" she said. She grabbed my other hand and we left the room. I couldnt fucking wait any longer😩. I stopped her in the middle of the hallway and sat on the floor. I started pulling down my pants.

"babe eat it i can't fucking go any farther😩" I wined. She fot down on the floor.

"jayden we'll get in trouble" she said

"baby i don't care eat it😩" I wined. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"lets just go into the locker room its right here" she said while was walked in. I sat on the bench and pulled down my shorts and underwear. She put her mouth on my pussy and started eating me out. BOY did that feel good🤤😍😩💛. She was eating me so good I couldnt even control myself😩💛. She went deeper and faster.

"aaaahhh fuuuck babeee😩" i moaned. She started going deeper and she hit my spot.

"aaaahh FUCK YESSS😩" i moaned. I ran my hands through her hair and she went faster I threw my head back and beat the locker behind me. It felt took good😩💛.

"fUCK fUCK fUCK😩" i moaned. She kept being reckless my back kept hitting the lockers behind me. She kept going and she ate me out for about 10 minutes and I came in her mouth. She ate it then went up to my lips and kissed me sweetly on the lips and slowly making her way down to my neck. She gave me 2 hickeys then started rubbing my clit again. I bit my bottom lip and she bit hers too. I moaned her name.

"annie😩" i moaned. She kissed my lips while still rubbing it. She whispered in my ear while still rubbing.

"im gonna fuck the shit outta you baby girl" she said in a sexy tone. she got on her knees again and kept rubbing until I came on her tongue and she ate it again. She started sucking on my pussy and that shit felt gooddd🤤😩. She did this for 8 minutes then I started really feeling it.

"mmm uuhh ah ah ah fuck baaabe😩" i moaned. She went deeper.

"FUCK IMA CUM" I yelled. I came in her mouth and she ate I and then kissed my pussy then came up to my lips. She giggled.

"babe..m-my legs are throbbing😩" I wined. She kissed my lips and smiled.

"its okay babe thats a good thing" she said while smiling. She kissed my lips again.

"now pull up your pants" she said. I stood up and pulled up my underwear and shorts. She pulled me by my shirt and kissed my lips.

"its okay you were a very good girl, and later you'll get a treat😏" she said while smirking then left me alone in the locker room.

"damn why is she so sexy😩" I wined

Chemistry class

we're doing nothing today in this class. As usual we watch a boring video so me and annie are sitting in the back right now watching the video. I started feeling on her tities. I grabbed her right titie and squeezed it.

"chill" she said. I grabbed her thigh and squeezed it.

"so you want me" she asked while smiling

"duh" I said while smiling. She licked her lips and pulled down her pants and thong. She put her legs up and spread them and I started eating her pussy. She lemme eat for as long as I wanted and I loved every minute of it😩🤤.