66

Wednesday

~annie pov

"we got into an argument and it was a dumb one then she left her house and it was late at night and said she's going for a drive but i know damn right she went to go smoke😩" I said feeling sad about it. Draco listened to my every word. He stood up.

"ima go talk to her" he said with a straight face while walking to the door. I ran over to him and stopped him.

"draco no this is my problem and i have to solve it" I said

"no this is jayden's problem and SHE needs to solve it before yalls relationship is over" he said. I just looked at him speechless for some reason. Maybe its because i never seen draco mad mad about something. He's never been mad around me and i was shocked.

"so in that being said im gonna go talk to her about this" he said then walked out the room. I had to let him go. I didn't wanna make him mad at me. Ashton came in the room. I thought he was gonna be in Hollywood for a little longer.

"hey" he said while putting his stuff down on the table.

"hi" I said while walking over to the couch and sitting down. Ashton sat down on the bean bag and got on his phone.

"how's Hollywood for ya?" I asked him trying to start up a conversation.

"oh its great, my song blew up and im working on another song now" he said while looking at his phone. He smiled at his phone.

"aye check this out" he said while smiling then turned his phone around so i could.

"okay ashton no need to brag about it" I said with a little smile on my face.

"im not bragging i just wanted to show you so you can be proud of me after all we're still friends" he said

"yah..we just dont talk or text as much anymore" I said

"we should...you know i dont wanna lose you in my life" he said

"alright" I said then smiled and he did too.

Lunch

~annie pov

I'm wearing this outfit.

Ive been live today with ashton and i got some prank ideas on jayden

Ive been live today with ashton and i got some prank ideas on jayden. Ima do the lets be fuck buddies prank on her and i already know she gonna get mad at me but she made me mad last night so ima make her mad again. I'm in the cafeteria with Christian and Greg they're wearing these outfits.

 I'm in the cafeteria with Christian and Greg they're wearing these outfits