80

Wednesday

~draco pov

We were at the studio and we already talked about a release date for want it all back our song. We chose Next week on Sunday because we'll be here then. I'm with greg in the studio and we're recording our song called on cam. Ohhh and me and annie already recorded our solos and those are coming out soon maybe Thursday. But anyways annies with asher at this park and they have to shoot a promo for his new song one thought away. But this is about me and this is MY pov so lets get into it. Greg and I are in the studio booth. Sam hit record then started the instrumental.

"All these freak hoes just want a daddy
I'ma hit you from the back, say bitch you nasty (Bitch you nasty)
I'ma finger fuck the cash, I do it flashy (I do it flashy)
No you can't get no cake, don't even ask me
And soon as I press record she gon' fuck me on cam She say I can't get no nudes but gon' fuck me on cam
How the fuck you gon' be my lil freak if you can't fuck me on cam?
I got stamina, come back it up and fuck me on cam
On cam (ugh ugh), she gon' fuck me on cam
(And it's X-rated too, you know what I'm sayin')
Ooh, she gon' fuck me on cam" i rapped then it was gregs turn.

"saw this bitch on the explore page her ass like damn--" he started rapping.

~asher pov

"so hey guys I'm with" I said then put the camera on annie.

"oh annie leblanc" she said with a smile. I giggled at her and put the camera back on me.

"slow ass, but guys watch our recent posts we just posted a video like it and do what we ask for you to do if you want to no pressure" i said then winked. I stopped recording and posted it to my Instagram story.

"annie did you post it yet?" I asked her. Shes on her phone.

"yah i was texting jayden back" she said with a smile. I smiled.

~annie pov

Instagram

Annieleblanc

Liked by asherangel, sophiabirlem, and 3,274,658 others

Annieleblanc  stream our songs!!❤ Lmaoo i just realized how dumb we are together😂 @asherangel

2,383,427 comments

Asherangel  the fact that we were there for 2 hours reshooting this for just a 45 second video kills me😂 its because YOU keep making me laugh🙄😂

Sophiabirlem  ahh look at my mans😍🤤

Jaynnie  love this friendship❤

Asher&annie  i live for this friendshippp😩❤

Daddyjayjay  where's jayden's comment? Im waiting for you sissy🤦🏽

Jaynnie4life  lmaooo jayden's not gonna comment she said in the live she doesn't want to give attention to their friendship because she's cool with asher and trusts him, y'all needa chill🙄

I turned off my phone and then mr j came to us.

"hey did you guys see the chemistry music video?" Mr j asked with a big smile.

"no i didnt see it, did you?" I asked asher

"yes i seen it already, let's watch it together and ive go live to record our reaction" asher said. Mr j gave us the laptop and we sat down on the couch. Asher went live and set it up on the table. We started the music video.