34

~annie pov

Today is our last day here again we go back to Hollywood tonight so we gotta make today great. I already had fun with jayden for 2 hours last night😌. Shes so hot what the fuck😩😍. Right now im in the music room with draco, ashton , and jayden. Im laying in her arms and shes holding me and kissing my forehead.

"mmm jayden ima miss you😩" I whined. She put her hand on my pussy and i moved it and smiled.

"ima miss you too sexy😏" she said while smirking

"ideas for you and Christians song yet?" Draco asked

"nope, we dont have to work on that til Thursday" I said

"annie im proud of you for it making this far and no matter what ima be here for you i say this a lot but i feel like you dont hear me" ashton said

"yah ashton i care about you too sorry for going off on you that one day, draco told me to break up with you since i had kissed will and i feel bad" I said. Ashton nodded.

"its fine...i want you happy" ashton said. The way he said it made me smile. Ashton got up and left the room. Draco started working on instrumentals. Jayden pulled out her phone and was recording draco as a boomerang for Instagram. I started kissing on her neck slowly and she smiled. I gave her a hickey then kissed her lips and we started making out slowly biting and sucking each others lips. I ended up on her lap and then she pulled away and looked at me. She sighed.

"can you stay with me forever😩" she whined. I kissed her lips.

"what do you mean" I asked. She licked her lips.

"you keep going to Hollywood and this career is gonna be the reason we can't date" she said. I stayed quiet for a second then she started talking again.

"yes i want us together but if you keep leaving me i have no other choice but to be with sophia" she said

"..why can't you be single..for me at least..jayden..i really love you with all my fucking heart..im sorry i dated other people and got fucked over by them i wont do it again but..please why can't you wait for me..im doing this for us" I said softly. She looked unamused at me.

"you really think im gonna sit around here and wait for you my whole life! For gods sake what if you never come back! What if you fall in love with another female or a stupid ass nigga!" She yelled until I cut her off

"first of all dont fucking say the n word its racist! And second of all im in love with YOU!" I yelled back at her. She stayed quiet for 4 seconds.

"....if you were in love with me..why'd you move on so fast?" She said softly with sadness in her eyes.

"i didnt move on obviously im still with you and im crazy in love with you" I said until she cut me off.

"you did move on..to william then to asher and then probably Christian next" she said with anger in her tone but she wasnt yelling

"fuck those childish ass boys, baby girl you're so much better than them and i love you i never loved them i have just" I said until she cut me off. She looked as if she was gonna cry.

"you were just what? Being a ho...yah i know" she said while tears come streaming down her face and her hands starting to ball up. She wasn't bawling because she was mad too. She's that angry type of cryier sometimes. And she has panic attacks. I got off of her because i knew she was finna hit me if i didn't move. She stood up and was about to leave but I stopped her.

"jayden-- bAby stop😩" I whined while grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug.

"on god get the fuck away from me" she said in a serious tone while still angry crying. That's what ima call it. Her face was red kinda and she kept puffing up her cheeks and i knew my baby was mad at me but i couldnt let her leave me like that.

"babe im sorry😩" I whined. She broke away from my hug and stormed out the room. I should let her go😩.

After school

Annie's house

8:11pm

"draco lets go stop playing with hayley" i said while pulling him away from her. Hayley was on his leg at this point.

"NO dont take my draco" hayley said

"hayley we have to go we'll miss our flight" I said. Hayley got up and let go.

"fine..bye draco😍" hayley said

"bye hayley" draco said with a smile while we walked out the door. I hit him in the back of the head.

"the fuck was that for" he asked while we walked to his car.

"you fucking flirting with a 13 year old pedophile" I said. He chuckled.

"nigga😏" he said with a smirk. We got in his car and we drove to the airport.

20 minutes later..

~draco pov

We got to the airport nahsayin and we got our bags out the back or the car and went inside. We made our flight and got on just in time you feel me. After our 2 hour flight we got off the plane and went to get our bags. We got our stuff and went outside. We waited for our uber mark and he finally pulled up 10 minutes later. He took us to our hotel room and we unpacked our things. We got ready for bed and got comfortable. Annie fell asleep first because shes a big headed baby and a bum. So I watched movies by myself and hopefully tomorrow night we could actually watch a movie if this bum stays awake🙄.