"I think we have had enough of dinner today Father." Eric stands and reaches for me. "We will be leaving now. Do have a great dinner." He announces in a tone I know proves he is holding back his anger. I wonder if he is angry at me or his parents. Most likely me. I infer and push down the sigh threatening to escape my lips. Only God knows if I will still be paid for the rubbish I have succeeded in doing.

I expect him to offer an arm as he did before, but he doesn't. He instead slings his left arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Then he kisses my cheek right in the presence of his parents.

"What are you doing?" I yell discreetly in his ear. It is a good thing I am wearing my six inch heels as his height does the unthinkable of making an average 5'6 seem like a joke.

"Putting on a show." He kisses my forehead and I pinch his side not knowing what else to do.

"That's enough."

"Ow." He says then winks at me as he leads me towards the reception area. I note he isn't mad at me and the corners of my lips lift uncontrollably in a grin. "Wait here. I need to lose these clothes." He uses his commanding tone once again and I feel like punching his rich, gorgeous ass in the face.

A few minutes pass by quickly and he returns with a fresh change of clothes on. "Shall we?" He asks.

"Shall we what?" I squint my eyes at him not understanding what he means.

"Shall we leave?" He opens the door after giving me a weird look.

"Oh I see. Yes of course. Thank you."

"So were you dropped here by my secretary?"

"Secretary?" I frown unconsciously. "I don't think so. Except if your secretary is a young yet also balding taxi driver."

"My secretary is a woman." He narrows his eyes but not at me. I avoid gawking at his jawline and pointed nose by refusing to look directly at him. How is this man my fiancé again? Fake fiancé Ada. I remind myself before I get too carried away.

"No woman came to pick me up." I shrug, wondering why it matters to him.

"And you came in a taxi?"

"Yup." I pop my 'p' loudly. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"You were suppose to be served by the best available services and I thought a woman to be a better option in order to make you feel more comfortable." He says and I half-snort. If only he knew how uncomfortable most women and their envy make me. "But apparently, none of my orders were adhered to." That's what you get for ordering people around. I muse.

"I found the service quite good and the man was not awful or anything to me. I must ask though, why do you care so much?"

"How do you mean?" He asks and I scrunch up my nose at him.

"I mean it is not exactly your business. You are not my client either way."

"I am not?" He raises a sexy eyebrow at me. Shut up Adannaya!

"Obviously." I give him a duh look. "My client is..." I blank out as I am not sure who he really is. All I know is he cannot be the young and annoyingly handsome man in front of me.

"I'm waiting. Miss Ada." That intonation sounds eerily familiar. I think shortly after he pronounces my name. "I still need to drive you home, you know?"

"Do you have an older brother?" I clutch at the only straw I can find. Judging by how serious-minded his father is, I am convinced it could never be him who made the deal with me and so I am left with only one option–his older brother if he has any.