Capitolo Trentadue

Start from the beginning

And that's exactly what I did, as soon as I entered my apartment i went straight to the bathroom and washed this day off me. Since Alexis wasn't home i walked around naked as the day I was born not giving a single fuck.

I had a towel in my hand drying out my hair and my phone in the other as I texted my mom while walking to the kitchen to put my rice in the microwave.

The closer I got to the kitchen, i didn't even realize the body sitting on the coach till the voice rang out, surprising me for the second time today.

"accidenti, hai un aspetto migliore dell'ultima volta che ti ho visto,"
(Damn, you look better than the last time I saw you)

The thick Italian accent made me drop my phone as i instantly covered my intimate parts.

"Luca what the fuck?!" I yelled in anger but mostly shock, "how the hell did you get in my apartment?" Luca stood up from the couch slowly in all his glory.

He looked sexier than ever in his all black suit an the 5 o'clock shadow. It sent the all to familiar heartbeat straight to my pussy.

walking towards me slowly, i took a step back with each step he took forward, watching his face carefully.

he licked his lips slowly as his eyes traveled down my body, "i've missed so much...your body...you..." he mumbled softly.

I wanted to curse my body for reacting so heavily to him after so long but before i could reprimand myself, Luca took took long strides towards me and pulled me to him.

"I understand you're mad with me bambina, and i will continue to apologize for the rest of my life, but I don't like the way you spoke to me today-"

"excuse me-"

"I wasn't done." he snapped shutting me up quickly, "you have every reason to be mad, but you should have talked to me in a civil manner-"

"The fuck you mean-"

"Interrupt me one more fucking time Daluchi and I will put you on your knees and make you suck the cock I know you've been missing for six years, don't try me,"

"like hell you will, that's sexual assault," before i could fully end my sentence, i heard the clicking and clank of his belt being opened.

my eyes were probably as big as saucers, and before I knew it I was on my knees with Luca's dick in my face.

"open," he said as he grabbed a hold of my hair and positioned the front of my face to the tip of his dick.

I tried moving my head back but his hand was firm and kept me in place.

"Lu-" I should've know. The second my mouth open, his mini leg was down my throat.

"WUCA!" I mumbled around him, unknowingly sending a vibration of pleasure down his shaft.

"Suck daddy's dick like you mean it or i'll fuck your mouth,"

He couldn't be serious. His first day back and he's already talking to be like we together or something? what the fuck?

"3...2...1," Luca started to thrust his dick in and out of my mouth, i was no where near prepared. I was gagging and slobbering all over him as his other had went to my hair.

He used this as some kind of anchor as he fucked my mouth liked he would fuck my pussy-

nope, he's not fucking you.

"Oh fuck bambina, i missed you," he groaned, not afraid of hiding his pleasure, "take daddy's dick just like that," he moaned out.

"wuca!" i unconsciously moaned around him as I felt my hand start to reach down my soaking core and my head start to move with the thrust of his hips.

"you missed my cock baby?" my eyes were now closed and i didn't feel my head nod but i know my mouth was doing something to him.

my tongue would swirl around his tip before flicking it, and as he went further down my throat i flattened my tongue to feel the veins of his extremely hard dick in mu mouth.

"Dio ti amo bambina, non me ne andrò mai più,"
(God I love you bambina, i'll never leave again,)

My finger rubbed against my clit to the rhythm of his thrust, sending waves of ecstasy through me.

"Take my cum deep down your throat like a good girl," I opened my eyes to this comment to connect with his.

His eyes were full with lust, love, and regret...i looked down immediately.

the hand on my clit became faster as Luca's thrust's became erratic, and before he came i raised my other hand to play with his balls, heavy with the cum he was about to shoot into me.

"fuck yes bambina, i'm cumming," he moaned as he threw his head back and shot his seed down my throat. When i felt the warmth of his cum slide down my throat I couldn't stop my self from falling over, and squeezed my eyes shut as my pussy spasmed and i creamed all over my hand.

when i swallowed his last spurt of cum, he picked me up off the ground and pulled me to him one again.

The hand that was previously rubbing my clit to orgasm, was now held in front of him.

He stared me deep in my eyes as he placed those fingers in his mouth before sucking slightly.

His eyes fluttered close, and when they opened again there was a new wave of passion in his eyes.

"I missed the taste of my pussy, let me taste it from the source," I don't know what it was about that comment but it seemed to have snapped me from my daze.

I twisted in his arms before pushing him off of me and taking a step back, "g-get out," i said suddenly aware of what we did- no what i did.

"Bambbina-" he tried reaching for me again but i took a step back.

so much for self control

"please...just get out," i mumbled as i crossed my arms over my chest and looked down.

Moments passed before i heard a long sigh and steps towards the door before they stopped.

I looked up to see Luca staring dead at me, "I will be back bambina, and i will have you back,"

hey guys, sorry about this update being late, i tried doing the double upload on the day i updated the other chapter but everytime i tried this notice sign would pop up before I could click publish and say this chapter is is not suitable for wattpad readers or wtv...anyways i finally fixed it so here you go!

also I'll try to write for you tonight but im tired so no promises :)