Capitolo Trentadue

Start from the beginning

Why would he be jealous, he's married already.

I shook my thoughts away, I've been thinking about him too much even when I tried not too.

Maybe I should get hypnotized.

"Hey babe?" I heard Noah call out.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him curiously.

"Do you know Mr. Lombardi looking at you all night? Do you know him?" My eyes widened slightly, how did Noah know him?

"Uh it's a long story, but how do you know him?" I asked suddenly very curious.

I knew the Lombardi was very rich and with wealth came fame, but I also knew they liked to keep it lowkey.

"Well his families business has shares in my uncles technology company, he's always talking to me about how they need to be in good graces because they could make our break a career in a second,"

"Really? They've become that well known in six years? Wow,"

Noah's mouth gasped open at my comment, "wait so you do know them? Like personally?" I bit my lip, not wanting to reveal that I knew them but somehow needed up nodding my head eventually.

"Really how?" He asked suddenly very entries we reached his car.

"I told you, it's a story I don't really want to get into right now," I said as I slid in the car.

"Come on Baby? Please-"

"Noah I said no okay?" I said firmly, slightly raising my voice. 

Noah raised his brow before nodding his head slightly and entering the car and driving off.

Suddenly, I wasn't in the mood for ice cream.

"Just take me home, I don't want ice cream anymore," I mumbled as I looked out the window and today's event replayed in my head.

"Alright."

Is this nigga mad? Why the fuck is he mad??

I didn't have time to dwell on Noah's feelings, I had to focus on mine and sort them out.

Yes, I was some what happy Luca was back but I was more mad and sad and frustrated than happy.

I mean how is he gonna show up like that and say a simple "I miss you,"

Regardless I needed to talk to Alexis about this because if Luca was back then Dante must be too, and I know she would want me to tell her if I saw either one of them.

Thinking about it made me angrier.

How could he leave Alexis? He wasn't the one getting married! Both of them are trash and deserved to get kicked in the balls.

Can't kick Luca but maybe you can kick Dante

I smirked at that idea, maybe I would get the chance to take my anger out on Dante's balls. That would help somewhat.

"We're here," Noah mumbled.

I looked around, kind of dazed from my thoughts, when I saw we were at my complex.

"Thank you," I said politely before exiting the car.

He didn't even say you're welcome.

He needs to get his dîck out his ass.

As I entered the elevator, all i could think about is showering this day off, warming a bowl of jollof rice and sitting in my bed watching family guy.