(27)여름

I woke up the next morning with Jiyong still wrapped around me. I felt myself smile as I stared at Jiyong sleep peacefully, the sun shining down on us as the cold morning air circulated around us.

I placed a hand on Jiyong's cheek causing him to squirm. His eyes remained closed as he placed his hand on mine. He hummed, taking in the moment.

Finally, he opened his eyes and connected with mine. He let out a smile causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

I giggled when he pressed me even closer to his body.

"Jiyong-ah, we need to get up"

"5 more minutes" He said, barely audible from his groggy voice.

"But-"

"Shhh" Jiyong said, putting a finger againt my lips to stop me from talking. I pouted at him but nevertheless cuddled againts him.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and was about to drift off to sleep when the telephone rang causing Jiyong to groan, irritated.

I pushed away from him and got off the bed. Jiyong groaned louder, lying down on his back, his right arm covering his eyes while the other lay freely on the bed.

I took the telephone and placed it beside my ear "Hello?"

Jiyong turned to look at me and gave me a glare. I rolled my eyes at him and looked away.

"Yeoreum! Are you guys ready yet?" I heard Hyorin unnie's voice ask.

"No"

"What?! Did you guys just woke up?"

"Yeah...why?"

"We're leaving today and I wanted to go out early to enjoy the remaining time we have here. We've talked about this, Yeoreum-ah"

I scratched my eye, letting out a sigh. "Okay, sorry. We'll get ready now"

"Okay, bye! Be quick!" And with that, our phone call ended.

I placed the phone down and faced Jiyong "Oppa, get off the bed now" I stood up and went to the bottom of the bed and pulled Jiyong's legs.

"Yah! Stop!"

I stopped from pulling him and put my hands on my waist "Then get off now. They're waiting for us"

I tsk-ed at Jiyong who didn't move an inch. I just sighed and proceeded to my luggage to rummage through the clothes I brought.

After finding the perfect outfit, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I already changed into my clothes when I exited the bathroom. Jiyong was already sitting on the bed with a towel and clothes in his hand. He passed by me without a word and entered the shower, locking it in the process.

I sat in front of the mirror and zipped open my pouch. I dabbed a bit of lip tint on my lips and smiled when I was satisfied with my look. Though all I added to my face was lip tint, it was enough for me. It makes me insecure when I add more make-up on my face. I don't know why, I just do.

I sat down on the bed, Indian sit style. I scrolled through Facebook as I waited for Jiyong to get ready. Once he was done, we were off.

-----

"Ooh, this is cute" Wendy said as we walked down the road in linked arms. Youngbae and Hyorin unnie disappeared a long time ago and it was only Jiyong, Daesung, Seunghyun, Wendy and I left.

I glanced behind us and saw the guys laughing at whatever they talked about. I stared at Jiyong who seemed to laugh so heartily.

I looked back on the road though I zoned out whatever Wendy was saying.