(14)지용

I saw a figure of a boy and a girl in front of Daesung's house. At first, I was confused but when I got closer to the figures, I realized that it was Yeoreum and that guy that asked her out.

I stopped the car in front of them yet they didn't seem to notice me. I stayed put on my seat for a moment, watching the two, alert.

Yeoreum's head bent down as she looked down on the ground while the Yohan guy stared at her with a smile. I raised my eyebrows at Yeoreum's behavior.

I felt unfair. I'm the husband yet she has never showed me that kind of reaction.

Ticked off, I pressed down the horn making them both jump away from each other. I smirked as I turned off the engine. I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and exited the car.

The first thing that I noticed was Yeoreum who had her mouth open slightly from shock. I then glanced at Yohan who had an irritated expression plastered on his face.

"You must be Choi Yohan" I said as I held out my hand to shake his.

"I'm Jiyong, Yeoreum's brother" I said before I even knew it. 

"Brother?" Yeoreum asked, her eyebrows raised. I gave her a smirk and turned back to Yohan.

"I don't like what you were planning to do earlier so sorry for the rude entrance. Just don't do it where I can see, okay?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes sir!" Yohan answered enthusiastically. He bowed down to me as he shook my hand. I felt my eyebrows raise at that. Oh only if he knew.

I walked past them and took out my keys to open the gate when I stopped on my tracks. I turned back to look at them and saw Yeoreum still with her mouth agape.

I walked back to her and said "Aren't you coming little sister?"

I laughed lightly and said "You should really close that mouth before a fly flies in there" I put my fingers on her chin and closed her mouth. I took her hand and dragged her softly with me.

I let go of her hand when we reached the gate. I took out my keys again and unlocked the door. The gate made a sound as I opened it and I looked back to see that Yohan was still standing there.

"Aren't you going?"

This made the Yohan boy flustered and he bid us a quick goodbye, waving at Yeoreum at the process. I looked down on Yeoreum to see her waving back. Yeoreum turned to look at me and asked "What?"

I shook my head and entered the house, Yeoreum tailing from behind me. I reached the door and typed the pin to open it. I entered the house to see that the lights were still on. I heard a rustling sound from the living room and within just a few seconds, I saw Daesung running towards us.

"Hyung! Finally! You're here! We still have a lot of things to do" Daesung says as he stopped in front of me. He looked sideways and waved at Yeoreum "Yeoreumie! Hi!"

"Hi" Yeoreum says, chuckling.

Daesung dragged me into the living room and Yeoreum followed us, laughing. 

"We have to finish the presentation for tomorrow's meeting! If we don't finish it on time, we're dead!" Daesung rambled.

"You still have work?" Yeoreum asked me and I nodded in response.

"Yeoreum-ssi, you can go to the guest room to rest if you want" Daesung said as he took a seat in front of the computer.

"Wait, we're not going home?" Yeoreum asked, holding my arm to stop me.

"Yeah, that's why I brought some of your clothes. Here" I handed her the bag and I noticed that she went pink.

Yeoreum pulled me closer to her and whispered in my ear "You went through my clothes?!"

"Yeah, why?" I asked, confused at her sudden actions.

"Why? I'm embarrassed! You didn't go through everything, right?" She asked.

"Huh? Are you hiding something or what?" I asked, scratching my hair.

"It's not that I'm hiding something! It's just- umh" Yeoreum fidgeted on her feet. Now I'm confused as ever.

"Just say it" I said impatiently.

"Did you...um did you..." She trailed off making me cross my arms "Did I what?"

"Ah fuck it, did you went through my underwear?" She asked, cheeks beet red from embarrassment.

I let out a bellowing laugh as Yeoreum glanced at Daesung who didn't hear anything. Yeoreum hit my arm "It's not funny! But did you?" 

"Don't worry, I didn't look" I said between my laughs.

"What nonsense is that?! That means you touched it!" Yeoreum shrieked, her whole face now red.

"Sorry but I had to. You wouldn't be able to change into anything if I didn't" I reasoned, a grin on my face. Yeoreum grew more irritated on my smile and fought an urge to kick me.

"I'm a girl you know! You should have told me that we weren't gonna go home and I would've packed my own clothes" Yeoreum says, not looking at me.

Yeoreum pouted and I laughed even more. Daesung glanced at us and shook his head a bit, but he had a small smile on his face.

Yeoreum glared at me and began to walk away. She stopped on her tracks and looked back at me and said "Thanks but it's still not okay!" With that, she ran away from the living room.

I wiped my eyes, still chuckling a bit. I sat next to Daesung who asked me "What was that about?"

"Nothing" I said, ignoring him as I took control of the computer. Daesung looked at me suspiciously and said

"Yeoreum-ssi is still a child hyung. You do remember that, right?"

"I know. And it wasn't whatever you were thinking, okay? Let's just focus on this thing" I said, slightly ticked off by his words. Daesung just nodded, forgetting what just happened.

-----

I looked at my phone to see that it was already past 2 am in the morning. Daesung and I just finished the presentation and I can't be more thankful that I could get at least a few hours of sleep.

I opened the door of the guest room to see that Yeoreum is already asleep. I took my socks off and gently plopped down to the bed beside her, leaving some space to not freak her out in the morning.

I looked at her and saw how peaceful her face looked like while asleep. I turned my body to face her and couldn't help but feel the want to always be with her like this.

I studied her face, from how she screech her eyebrows together down to her pink chapped lips. I shook my head, turning away from her to stop my weird thoughts. It's true that she look very pretty for her age. And it's true that we're married. But my thoughts alone could get me to jail. Yeoreum is still underage and I should stop myself from whatever this weird sudden feelings are.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget my thoughts. It took me a while but I managed to fall asleep, falling into a dream where there was Yeoreum, but I couldn't quiet remember what happened.