(13)여름

A bright smile plastered on Yohan's face as he ran up to where I was. I smiled back, unsure of what the day has planned for me.

Today is my date with Choi Yohan and I'm supposed to be excited. But I don't feel that at all. I feel nervous and I don't know why I have such a bad feeling about today.

"Hey" Yohan says softly, smiling down at me as he stopped in front of me. 

"Hey" I said back, feeling shy at his presence.

It was silent for a while and it felt so awkward. I looked down at the ground, unable to meet his eyes.

I heard him chuckle softly and I felt my cheeks redden a bit. It's been so long since I've been around him and now that I'm with him again, I can't help but feel so many emotions right now.

I felt him hold my hand making me look up at him. 

"Let's go, shall we?" He said, his cheeks tainted slight pink.

We walked together with our hands intertwined. He talked while I smiled, replying to his words every now and then. 

Oddly enough, I was enjoying my time with him. I also learned that we had a lot of things in common, especially the things that we like. 

We managed to get a taxi and went to a skating rink for roller blades. I grinned excitedly. It has been a thing I've always wanted to try. And now I'm gonna do it with a guy I like.

We entered the rink with Yohan holding my hand. I let out a shriek when I thought I was gonna fall but Yohan managed to save me. I let out a laugh, finding my scenario funny.

Once I got used to it, we went around and skated in circles. The warm feeling of Yohan's hand on mine as we glided across the skating rink.

"I'm really glad you agreed to meet up with me today" Yohan said, a dimple showing at his left cheek as he smiled.

"Mmh" I said, cheeks still red.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pockets resulting for me to stop. Yohan halted too, confused.

I gave him a look that says 'I'm sorry' and took out my phone to see that Hyorin unnie was the one calling me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"YAH! Who is that guy with you?" I heard her ask, her voice slightly frantic.

I felt my stomach drop as I looked around the place for any signs of Hyorin unnie.

I covered the phone with my hand and said to Yohan "Hey, can I go for a while? A friend called and it seems important"

I gave him a grin on which he nodded, replying "Yeah, why not? I'll just be somewhere in the food court. Feel free to call me if you're done" 

"Thanks!" I said to him before skating out of the rink hurriedly.

"Where are you?" I asked, getting the roller blades off of my feet.

"You didn't answer my question!"

"Where are you and I'll tell you face to face!"

"Here! I'm waving by the way. And Youngbae's with me" 

I shoved my feet into my shoes and stood up to look for Hyorin unnie. I spotted her not very far away from me and I sprinted towards her direction.

I ended the call once I reached them, panting.

"Who was that?" Hyorin asked while Youngbae eyed me.

"His name is Choi Yohan and he's my date" I said, grimacing from the look they gave me.

"Does Jiyong know?" Youngbae asked, finally speaking up.

"Yeah! I actually asked for permission" I replied, sitting down on the seat beside Hyorin unnie.

"He's okay with this? But you're married!" Hyorin asked in disbelief.

I let out an uncomfortable laugh. Hyorin unnie kept on shaking her head while Youngbae leaned back on his seat.

"We're kind of in an open marriage" I said, and I swear to God, Hyorin unnie became more hysterical.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?"

"Jiyong suggested it. I guess he wanted some freedom. And anyway, maybe that's good for me too! I mean, I am in a date right now" I said.

"You're okay with this?" Youngbae asked, shocked.

"Well aren't you the one who told him about it?" I asked. Hyorin gave him an eye but he ignored it.

"Yeah but I didn't know you two would actually do it"

"Well, we agreed on it. And I should go now, I have a date waiting for me" And with that, I left the two and looked for Yohan.

-----

"Thanks for today, I really enjoyed it" I said as we stopped in front of our house. Well, Daesung's parents house because I can't risk to let him know that I actually live in the apartment right now. He might show up one day and I wouldn't be able to explain him anything. It also can't be my home because that's super far away. And so I decided to lure him to Daesung's house instead.

I already told Jiyong about this and he told me that he would tell Daesung so I guess that's off my list now.

"Me too, especially since it's with you" He gave me his charming smile. The bloody prick knows it does effects on me.

I blushed at his words and let out a failed laugh. He chuckled at that "You're cute" He said.

"Th-thanks" I said, cursing myself mentally for stuttering.

I looked down on the ground when I sensed him getting close to me. My face is beet red and I don't know what to do. I think he's trying to kiss me but it's still just the first date. And what? Why would he try to do so? I'm aaaaaaah.

His hand lifted my chin up so that I was looking at his eyes. We locked eyes and we stayed like that for a moment. Then suddenly he started leaning down to my lips. I closed my eyes and so did he. I waited for our lips to touch but was interrupted when a horn was blasted towards us.

We pulled away from each other to see a white car shining its lights on us. The lights were suddenly turned off and I saw Jiyong inside the car, looking at us disapprovingly.

He turned off the engine and got off the car. He had a frown plastered on his face as he approached us.

"You must be Choi Yohan" Jiyong said, handing out his hand to shake Yohan's "I'm Jiyong, Yeoreum's brother"

"Oh! It's nice to meet you!" Yohan bowed as he shook Jiyong's hand.

"Brother?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't like what you were planning to do earlier so sorry for the rude entrance. Just don't do it where I can see, okay?" Jiyong said through gritted teeth.

"Yes sir!" Yohan answered enthusiastically.

Jiyong walked passed us but stopped when he was about to open the gate. He looked back at us and walked back to me.

"Aren't you coming little sister?" He asked, a glint seen in his eyes.

"You should really close that mouth before a fly flies in there" He says as he gently shuts my mouth with his fingers.

Jiyong grabbed my hand (softly) and dragged me with him (softly). He let go of my hand when he opened the gate. He looked back again to Yohan and said

"Aren't you going?" 

This made Yohan flustered so he said goodbye while sending me a wave. I waved back at him, smiling slightly. I looked back to Jiyong to see him with his eyebrows raised "What?"

He shook his head as he entered the house with me tailing him from behind.