Shot-9

Hey Guyss!!!
I am back with a new update of Business partners...!

I hope you all are doing good.

Happy Reading....
---------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Laksh reaches his house he goes to his room and falls on the bed all tired. Maybe Ragini was drunk but he too didnt drink less. He was very low and his mind was too not working. Without changing his clothes he dozed off. This was the reason why he didnt react to Ragini's hints.

Next morning,

In Kapoor house,

Ragini woke up smiling widely but soon it vanishes as soon as she remembers what she did last night.
As it was a strong beer which made her drunk...so she clearly remembered
of what she did last night.

"No

"No...no..no...I didnt tell him that I like him. Noooo!! Shit!! Now he will think that I am creepppyyy....oh nooo!! God please dont make him understand the hints I gave to him. Please!"
She stresses.

She panics and immediately gets off the bed and being tensed for the night she starts moving here and there biting her nails.

"Please God...Don't make him get the hints I gave him yesterday. Pleaasseee!! How could I just blurt out!! He'll think of me as a creep now!!"
She was saying out the same lines again and again in constant worry.

It seemed that God wasn't in her favour. And this is what happened..

Back to Laksh's house,

After a pleasant dream, Laksh wakes up all smiling. He rubs his eyes for a moment and stays at rest for a while.
He looks at the chirping couple of birds on the tree through his window and smiles more seeing them.

And suddenly something strikes him

And suddenly something strikes him. Faint sounds ring in his mind.

"Ohhoooo!! My project partner re!! He ijj shooooooo handpump!!"