Shot-7

Hello people!

So...I hope you liked the meet of Raglak...and lets continue it further.

Precap:- Raglak meet for the first time.

Moving on!
______________________________________

One week passed and the equation between Ragini and Laksh was unaffected! They talked only when required and fought all the time. I.e.. They were all the time busy with each other. Once Ragini was passing with Srishti and they talk..

"Dont you think Ragini that the guy who joined with you is just toooo handsome......I mean...he is sooo charming..."

"Stop going Lalala on that donkey Srishti! He is not worth it!!"
She says rolling her eyes.

"Wait a second, here girls look for an opportunity to talk to him, to gain his attention and you!!!? Just fight with him always...!! You are..."
Ragini cuts her..

"I am sane!!"

"Absolutely not!!"

"Okay leave him, you tell me about yourself something...!"

"You know I come from a really rich family....."

"Huh???? Then why are you here in the small company..!"

"Arey let me finish na!"

"Hmmmm okay.."
Srishti continues...

"But we are in debt right now. When my father met with the accident we came to know about that how many loans and debt he was having on him. My mother was in dillemma after that and eventually fell really ill.....My elder brother and I are now fulfilling the expenses and we live in a small cottage nearby. "

Ragini was shocked to listen this.
Before she could say anything Srishti started laughing hard making her confuse.

"Sorry sorry!!! It was seriously a baadd joke am sorry....I come from a middle class family...Was just joking...Eheheehhee...!"

As soon as Ragini realizes this she looks her with narrowed eyes and startledness still on her face.

"Are you maaddd Srishti??? I actually was empathizing with you...I even planned how I will help you!!! Too much yaar!!! You wait...Abhi btati hoon tujhe!! (Now I will tell you!)"

And Srishti ran while Ragini behind her in the corridoor of the building. They crossed the whole area and then reached near the office canteen while Srishti had crossed that too  from where Laksh and Kartick were coming talking to each other without giving much importance to the surroundings...
As soon as they completely got out of canteen  Ragini who was in fast speed banged into Laksh!!

And...and...Both fell down on their backs in opposite directions face to face...

"Ooouuuccchhh!!! Cant you see???"
Both exclaim together.
Srishti who finds Ragini nowhere comes back and sees the scenes infront of him.
She chuckles and murmurs to Kartick...

"World War 20!! Won't get end soon..I think we should leaVe haha."
And they leave.

Back to Laksh and Ragini..

"Why were you running like a bull?? This is your office and not a bull race!!! Stupid girl!!! People have weird hobbies nowadays! Tch!!"
Laksh says while getting up. He dusts off his clothes.