Shot-2

Hey! Hi! Hello! Wassup!

Guys the plot is gonna be really very amazing. So the next shot is here.
The climax of the story is in the next shot.
I hope you all are liking it cuz I am loving it.
Also, now my user id is temish_fan123.

Happy Reading.😊
______________________________________

Next Morning,
MM....

{Bg music- Aaya Na To plays👆👆}

Laksh was in his home's gym upon treadmill. He was lost in his thoughts and some flashes of past were haunting him. He tries to compose his expressions but his eyes get red and teary.

Tum kabhi na kahoge,Kyun na hum hi ye bol de,Ho kahan ye batao,Hum wahan chal ke aa jayenge,

Kyun na hum hi ye bol de,
Ho kahan ye batao,
Hum wahan chal ke aa jayenge,

He gets off the machine and heads towards his room. Takes a towel and directly goes into the shower.

Bheege bheege mausam khile the jahan,
Tere mere raste mile the jahan,
Bahon mein teri din dhale the jahan,
Aa gaya main wo....

His face gets a stern expression. He closes his eyes to let his tears shed.
A past flashback shows a boy standing and waiting for someone. He is waiting for a quite long time. This way much time passes but nothing happens. He returns back to his home disappointed and with red puffy eyes.

Magar aaya na tu, aaya na tu, aaya na tu,

Laksh dodges off the thought, comes out with a fresh face gets ready and heads towards the dining hall where he finds Neeti making breakfast.
He smiles looking her. Goes towards her and pinches her cheeks. She smiles and serves him breakfast.
After having breakfast he goes out of the house, sits in his sedan and drives off to his office.

At Kapoor Industries,

Ragini is working on her PC with a really dull and hopeless face as if she could cry any moment. She tries to change her expressions but fails miserably. With much difficulty she calms herself but she is in pain. A past flashback comes to her.

 A past flashback comes to her