t w e n t y n i n e

Start from the beginning

The sounds of our bodies colliding filled the room like music to my ears. "I'm gonna cum baby" she said. "Let it out" I demanded and dug deeper into her. "Oohhh yesssss" she groaned as she released around me. Not too much longer after her, I felt myself swell inside of her before busting deep inside. "Damn" I grunted slowly pulling away from her. She stood up and began washing herself again. I grabbed my soap and began washing myself before stepping out of the shower. I snatched my towel from the hook on the door and loosely tied it around my waist.

A few minutes later, I heard the water turn off and Mel appeared from behind the door with a towel wrapped around her body and another around her head. I watched her walk to the dresser and pull some pajama's out. Trying to make eye contact, I continued to stare at her, but she never looked my way. "Are we going to talk or what" I asked starting to get frustrated. She chuckled and dropped her towel then slipped on one of my old college t-shirts and some panties. I slipped on some boxers before stepping into some basketball shorts. "Melissa" I said trying to get her attention. She ignored me yet again and took the towel from her head before tying her wet curls into a bun.

"Melissa" I yelled causing her to jump at the bass in my voice.

Melissa's POV

"What is there to talk about James? You want to talk about how much of a bitch your mother is? Or would you like to talk about how you sat there and let her talk to me crazy? Oh no, let's talk about how they didn't even know Kylan and I EXISTED" I...

"What is there to talk about James? You want to talk about how much of a bitch your mother is? Or would you like to talk about how you sat there and let her talk to me crazy? Oh no, let's talk about how they didn't even know Kylan and I EXISTED" I yelled as I slammed a bottle of lotion back onto the dresser. James sighed and grabbed the bridge of his nose. "First of all, don't you ever call my mother out of her name again. Got it? And how many fucking times do I have to say I'm sorry. I didn't know she was going to react like that. And lastly, I didn't tell them because I wanted to wait for the right time" he yelled back at me.

I scoffed and was taken back by the way he was speaking to me. "Your mother is a bitch" I yelled. He clenched his jaw and walked up on me then tightly grabbed my arm. "Watch your fucking mouth Melissa" he growled glaring at me directly in the eyes. "Get your fucking hands off of me" I yelled as I yanked my arm from his grip. He stared at me for a few more seconds before turning around and getting into bed. I rubbed the place where he grabbed me in an attempt to soothe the slight pain. Pulling back the covers, I climbed into bed and turned my body away from James.

As we sat in silence, I couldn't get myself to close my eyes. I was beyond pissed. "I'm sorry, okay" he said softly. "You're always sorry James" I muttered trying to close my eyes and fall asleep. He scooted towards me and took me into his strong arms then kissed the back of my neck. "I really am sorry baby. For everything. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that. And I definitely should've defended you in front of my mother. I was wrong. You deserve better than that" he said. He gently turned me around until we faced each other, I could feel his breath on my lips. I looked up into his brown eyes that reminded me of my son's as he continued talking. "I don't want you to think for one second that I am ashamed of you or my son. Y'all are my world and will never be a secret. I'll admit that I was nervous to tell my parents. Their approval was always something I strived for and growing up, I could never seem to make them happy. I always seemed to keep disappointing them. Once I finally became successful and married Naomi, they were finally proud of me. I guess I felt like I failed them in a way" he confessed.