chapter 4

jordi's pov

bing, bing, bing!

i wake up to the sound of my daily alarm. i pull my heavy body out of my slumber and head to my bathroom.

after getting out of my warm shower, i blow dry my brown hair and curl it. i put some light makeup on and get out an outfit for today. blue skinny jeans, a grey cropped hoddie and black vans.

i slowly creep downstairs and start to make breakfast for him. pancakes with ice cream, strawberry's and maple syrup.

i walk over to where he is lieing passed out on the couch with beer bottles surrounding his body. i place the plate on the beer bottle covered table, grab my backpack and walk out the house.

i hop into my jeep wrangle and drive to school. you may think, why does a girl that gets abused have a good car? well you see, i work my ass off and pay for myself. everything. clothes, pertrol, car you name it i pay for it myself.

he spends no money on me, except my school fees. he's nothing but a worthless drunk that i hate so much. he abuses me and i can't do anything about it.

he hates me and i hate him. i still wonder how he hasn't killed me yet. the amount of pain that he causes me, but the amount of pleasure he gets out of it, tears me apart.

you may be wondering who is 'he'? well, he is...

[AUTHORS NOTE{
cliffhanger!!!! who do you think 'he' is??? it could be anyone??!! find out in the next chapter.
"laughs evilly*